Could use advice ASAP
799 1 2015-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glataif
lvl.1

United States

Hello,
My name is George. I love DJI products and own a Phantom 2 v. 2.0 with a Zenmuse H3-3D. I'm posting this thread because I need some advice. Roughly 3 months ago, my Phantom 2's motors did not recieve enough power to lift off. I was still under warrenty so I sent my P2 along with my Zenmuse thinking that might have a problem as well into repairs at DJI. (hated to do that) I receive my unit back about a month and a half later repaired. The only thing was, my H3-3D was not included when it was returned. I have contacted DJI rougly 15 times about this problem and have gotten almost zero help. They say that they have already done 2 investigations into where my Zenmuse was and are sure its not with them. I then realized I had more proof. The shipping receipts had the weight of the packages on them. When I sent my unit in along with my H3-3D, the box weighed exactly 20 LBS, when it was returned it weighed 9 LBS. Now, I get what your thinking, GEORGE! A Zenmuse does not weigh 11 pounds. Yes, I know that, but what DJI is claiming is that the only product sent in was the P2 and have no explanation for the mysterious 11 pound difference. Today, I called for what felt like the 1 millionth time and customer service told me to contact the person who sent it. (UPS and FedEx) I just called FedEx and they are saying that after 21 days of a product being recieved they lose almost all the information about the shipment. Please help, anything works!
At a loss,
-George
2015-8-10
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Did you receive an email from DJI saying the work was completed and it would be shipped in a few days. If so look at the email it has the technicians name on it that worked on it. He should have paperwork on what he received and what work was done. That may help contacting him direct by sending him a action question. Or even a phone call. Might help not sure. Worth try.
2015-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules