Transmission Settings ....
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

guys why would my transmission settings all be at -100 except for one that is -80 .... i have it sitting in my livingroom and it keeps saying ... NO SIGNAL ...

i have to turn it off and on again to get signal back ....

i have a P3A and a SAMSUNG GALAXY 8.4 PRO ....

i have no satellite gps signal in my flat ( apartment ) and the building is made from poured concrete if that has anything to do with it ....

thanks guys ....

2015-8-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How is video outside when flying?

You might have a lot of interference in the flat. Close proximity between the P3 and the remote always gived poor video, add interferance to the mix and it might get worse.. I would only worry if its bad when flying..
2015-8-10
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-8-11 05:10
How is video outside when flying?

You might have a lot of interference in the flat. Close proximity ...

had it out yesterday Sploodge but it was in my bros street ( not flying ) and it did loss signal a couple of times and froze once .... I have all the usual turned off in the tab and aeroplane mode turned on ....
2015-8-10
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BASS 666 Posted at 2015-8-11 06:01
had it out yesterday Sploodge but it was in my bros street ( not flying ) and it did loss signal a ...

I'm thinking this is more an App issue that anything else. lets hope DJI bring out the Android version of the GO app out soon so you can test with that.
2015-8-10
Use props
Kel-photography
lvl.2

Hong Kong

The first 3 questions were well answered by Sploodge and would like to give you some info regarding the last question "...i have no satellite gps signal in my flat ( apartment ) and the building is made from poured concrete if that has anything to do with it ..."

It is normal to have no GPS signal inside a flat, and actually the signal is very weak at open areas with cover. You may have a test that puting you hand over your bird, you will see the GPS signal lost. happy flying!!
2015-8-10
Use props
BASS 666
lvl.3

United Kingdom

thanks guys ... I took it out today for two batteries and apart from a weird mesg coming up on the screen twice and a bit of lag it was fine ....
2015-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules