9465 10 2022-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck1026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

One mic connects fine... the other did until now... I plug in USB-A / USB-C cable and can't see the drive nor access the files. Is there a solution? I have tried connecting to 2 PC's... no luck.
HELP!!!
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that we cannot connect the transmitter directly to the PC or smartphone. To connect the receiver to the PC, kindly please refer to the information below.

1. Use a standard charger to connect the receiver to the computer. (After connection, the computer will automatically recognize the DJI Mic. If the DJI Mic cannot be recognized, please set the microphone input device on the computer to “Wireless Microphone RX”).

2. Use a mobile phone adapter (USB-C) to connect the DJI Mic receiver to a computer (Type-C audio input is required on the computer).

3. If the computer has an independent microphone and headphones, use a 3.5 mm audio cable to connect the 3.5 mm TRS output port of the receiver to the computer’s microphone port.

4. If the computer only has a 3.5 mm port, it must be connected to a 1-to-2 splitter cable (which includes both a microphone and a headphone connector) and then connect that to the 3.5 mm audio cable (connected to the 3.5 mm TRS output port of the receiver).

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-9
Use props
Chuck1026
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1213816 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-9 22:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that we cannot connect the transmitter directly to the PC or smartphone. To connect the receiver to the PC, kindly please refer to the information below.

1. Use a standard charger to connect the receiver to the computer. (After connection, the computer will automatically recognize the DJI Mic. If the DJI Mic cannot be recognized, please set the microphone input device on the computer to “Wireless Microphone RX”).

It doesn't help. I have owned the DJI Mic for nearly 2 months. After using it, I plug it into my PC via a USB cable to download the audio files. That still works fine with one of the transmitters but the other transmitter will not let me access the files. Is there a way to re-set it or has its drive failed? Without a PC connection I won't be able to update firmware. Something is wrong with one of my transmitters. How do I get this resolved?
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chuck1026 Posted at 10-9 23:36
It doesn't help. I have owned the DJI Mic for nearly 2 months. After using it, I plug it into my PC via a USB cable to download the audio files. That still works fine with one of the transmitters but the other transmitter will not let me access the files. Is there a way to re-set it or has its drive failed? Without a PC connection I won't be able to update firmware. Something is wrong with one of my transmitters. How do I get this resolved?

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_Z8fURAmYMROz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42024 ft
Brazil

Hey i found a solution! I will write in Portuguese, use the translator please: Eu estava realmente preocupado porque é um aparelho novo. Entao eu fiz o seguinte: eu instalei o Firmmware no receptor e em um dos transmissores, porque um (O numero 1) nao estava aceitando USB. Entao eu entrei no receptor e com o dedo fui até uma opção "FORMATAR" o transmissor 1. E deu certo! Consegui abrir no USB do Windows e instalar o Firmware - Bom, se você tiver arquivos nele, acredito que se perderão - mas ele volta a funcionar - Espero que com este novo Firmmware isso nao ocorra mais. Fiz um teste, ele gravou, conectou no USB e funcionou  ... espero ter ajudado!  Um Grande abraço a todos. Chrys (Brazil)
2023-1-13
Use props
djiuser_Z8fURAmYMROz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42024 ft
Brazil

Hey i found a solution! I will write in Portuguese, use the translator please: Eu estava realmente preocupado porque é um aparelho novo. Entao eu fiz o seguinte: eu instalei o Firmmware no receptor e em um dos transmissores, porque um (O numero 1) nao estava aceitando USB. Entao eu entrei no receptor e com o dedo fui até uma opção "FORMATAR" o transmissor 1. E deu certo! Consegui abrir no USB do Windows e instalar o Firmware - Bom, se você tiver arquivos nele, acredito que se perderão - mas ele volta a funcionar - Espero que com este novo Firmmware isso nao ocorra mais. Fiz um teste, ele gravou, conectou no USB e funcionou  ... espero ter ajudado!  Um Grande abraço a todos. Chrys (Brazil)
2023-1-13
Use props
jackiex9527
lvl.1
United States

I encounter the same issue.
I have one DJI mic receiver and two transmitters.
The receiver and one of the transmitter can be recognized by window pc when they connect with PC using usb-c cable.
However, another transmitter won't be recognized. When I connect it with PC, nothing happen, no drive/folder detected.
I bought my DJI mic when it launch but I just realize one of the transmitter has this issue since I am trying to do firmware update.

Please, I need help and support on this.

我的大疆无线麦克风 接收器和一个收音器插到电脑里可以被识别,电脑会出现额外的usb盘位。 另一个收音器插到电脑里什么反应都没有,我无法下载录制的声音,无法安装固件更新。
2023-8-24
Use props
jackiex9527
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Z8fURAmYMROz Posted at 1-13 20:12

You solution does not work for me. I tied to format the transmitter but it still cannot be recognize d by my computer
2023-8-24
Use props
Kaptation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9370 ft
France

Hi !
I have encounter the same issue. My DJI Mic worked well since february, I used them pretty often. End of August I had 10 Interviews and a festival to film, and when I tried to acces the internal memory of one of the transmitters It was impossible to see the Mic on Windows.
After trying for 1 complete week every day, and chatting with DJI its suddently came back. I managed to recover my precious files but after that it went invisible again.

I ,of course, tried every cable I had access to, every computers, nothing. The only thing that seems to work is connecting and disconnecting multiple times ( could be hendreds ).
They run on the last firmware, and the other transmitter and the receiver works fine.  
2023-10-3
Use props
Cvro70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 326421 ft
United States

can't open my DJI mic receiver files in my laptop.   i want to update...
please help..
2023-11-22
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Germany

If your microphone requires drivers, make sure they are up to date. You can usually find the latest drivers on the manufacturer's website. If possible, test the microphone on another computer to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is with the microphone or the computer. Inspect the USB ports on your computer for any physical damage. Test other USB devices in the same port to check if it's a general USB issue.
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules