DJI day deals
807 13 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
Canada

Is it just me or was the Avata battery included on the golden tickets deal but now it's not? I was going to buy a battery but now I see it's not part of the deal. Am I going crazy or did anyone else see this?
2022-10-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never saw the battery there, but I'm highly excited to get 30% off.... props...  It seems being an early adaptor of many things DJI really has no benefits. For example the "Golden Ticket" that I received with my Mini 3 Pro early purchase, back in May!
2022-10-10
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Canada

Did some digging online and other people had reported that the Avata battery was on the list. Not sure why they removed it but that's pretty disappointing. That was the one thing I was actually wanting to order off the list
Screenshot_20221010-103416.png
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the DJI Avata battery is not included in the promotion for the golden tickets. You may refer to the image below for you to check the available accessory for the said promotion. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-10-10
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 20:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the DJI Avata battery is not included in the promotion for the golden tickets. You may refer to the image below for you to check the available accessory for the said promotion. Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Hi Paladin, I see that the battery is no longer part of the promotion but up until today it was showing on your website as being part of it. I was looking forward to buying an extra battery....
FB_IMG_1665427665126.jpg
2022-10-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-10 20:36

[view_image]

Thanks for sharing!
2022-10-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not good for brand reputation to advertise something and then just pull it form the discount list without a disclaimer of some sort.
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-10 20:40
Hi Paladin, I see that the battery is no longer part of the promotion but up until today it was showing on your website as being part of it. I was looking forward to buying an extra battery....

Thank you for your feedback. This is some kind of display error on our DJI Store and our apologies for the confusion. We are now coordinating this with our team to fix this one. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-12
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-12 02:39
Thank you for your feedback. This is some kind of display error on our DJI Store and our apologies for the confusion. We are now coordinating this with our team to fix this one. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin, any idea how you guys will be fixing this? This was advertised on your website for 7 days prior to event going live.
2022-10-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

it was there because i just got my avata and planning to get the 2nd battery with my golden ticket.  however, just before the event started i saw that the avata battery was still showing out of stock.  my first thought was they would let me go ahead and order and battery would ship when available.  when promo started, battery option was missing and i assumed it was because out of stock and therefore excluded from the promo.  i believe that same day i was notified battery in stock but obviously too late to re-include since that would be problematic to those who already spent their ticket.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-12 04:20
Hi Paladin, any idea how you guys will be fixing this? This was advertised on your website for 7 days prior to event going live.

This was already been forwarded to the designated team, Josh. Again, we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-15
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-15 04:57
This was already been forwarded to the designated team, Josh. Again, we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks Paladin
2022-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are most welcome. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules