mavic pro controller not linking
598 2 2022-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captain_good_vi
New

Australia

I have been through thte forum and attempted every fix for the controller, including the c1 c2 buttpn reset, conecting via usb and micro usb niether will recognise on any phone i own and will not recognise on pc to do firmware update, it will charge no problem but that is the only wired conection it will recognise, is this common issue where the controller just all of a sudden stops connecting  drone can still be flown via wifi and what is the last resort fix or do i bin it and buy a new controller
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific Mavic pro are you using? Are you using the first generation Mavic pro? Did the unit experience a hard landing before? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there captain_good_vi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message on the DJI Go 4 application when this issue is happening and may we also please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules