AVATA PROPULSION ERROR
2306 5 2022-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evcf05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851624 ft
Venezuela

HI, im having this error on my thir flight, i just soft landed and flip over, then i use turtle mode and one rock stuck on the propeller, broke the propeller and i try to hoover, the drone try to hoover but went down, i switch the propeller and now it says always propulsion error, also got a red light on the top of the avata and one red light on the ESC, any help? please, i dont want to send my drone back to dji to repair just for that error, i tried to recalibrate everything, also update and refresh the firmware, with no luck to solve the issue, the motors i think are fine because every time i reset the drone the propelers move
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there evcf05. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your DJI Avata and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and further analysis on your DJI Drone. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
evcf05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 851624 ft
Venezuela

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-11 18:53
Hello there evcf05. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened to your DJI Avata and you have done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and further analysis on your DJI Drone. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
Ty, i think i may return the drone,  tomorrow i will write again to dji support team, they told me to send it back to check but ofcourse it takes time and money, this drone is so fun.. so sad it happens this
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

evcf05 Posted at 10-11 18:55
Ty, i think i may return the drone,  tomorrow i will write again to dji support team, they told me to send it back to check but ofcourse it takes time and money, this drone is so fun.. so sad it happens this

Hi there evcf05. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_4mvzmiGUQSMs
New

Argentina

Hola! Bunas tardes. Tuve un problema similar. Me gustaría saber como lo resolvieron. Saludos
2023-11-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_4mvzmiGUQSMs Posted at 11-24 11:22
Hola! Bunas tardes. Tuve un problema similar. Me gustaría saber como lo resolvieron. Saludos

Hi there. I hope you are doing well. May I know what is the model of your drone? Please try the following methods to troubleshoot:
1. Check whether the drone propeller is mounted correctly;
2. Check whether the motor is blocked or there are foreign objects;
3. If an error message appears during the flight, please pay attention to whether the ambient wind speed is too high;
4. Try to restart the aircraft;
5. Use the DJI Assistant 2 software to update the firmware.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules