Trouble Creating a New Thread
1246 13 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

I registered months ago and have never been able to make a new  topic/post. The system will not allow it. It allows me to reply to  somebody elses post no problem. Now  I learn I an not the only one with the issue. Any Ideas for a cure?

2022-10-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You seem to have solved your issue.
2022-10-12
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
United States

Well the fact I was able to post this shows my problem has corrected it's self! Please disregard. Mods you may delete this topic. Thanks
2022-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, this was funny to read
2022-10-12
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
United States

I figured this might happen when I posted this! A mod asked me to get a screen shot of the error message the system gave when I tried to start a new topic. So I had to try and post a topic to get that info and sure enough it happened. Well at least I can start a topic now, wish I could delete it myself so folks don't waste their time starting to read it!
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Wbear. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wbear Posted at 10-12 12:47
I figured this might happen when I posted this! A mod asked me to get a screen shot of the error message the system gave when I tried to start a new topic. So I had to try and post a topic to get that info and sure enough it happened. Well at least I can start a topic now, wish I could delete it myself so folks don't waste their time starting to read it!

It's not a waste of time.
2022-10-12
Use props
djiuser_uc32j6jUCeHc
lvl.1

Thailand

GaryDoug Posted at 2022-10-12 20:40
It's not a waste of time.

I can't find the create new thread button. Where is it?
2023-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_uc32j6jUCeHc Posted at 12-9 02:55
I can't find the create new thread button. Where is it?

Hi. I hope you're doing well today.  If you select a category at the top. You will have a button for "New Thread"

Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-12
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

Hello guys, I am trying to create a new thread about a potential issue that my new drone might have but I can't. I am clicking on products > mini-series > mini 4 pro and afterward on the new thread icon but it seems that I am not allowed. I have 25 points but my status havent changed from new to level 1.  Thanks for your time
3-21 14:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

GiannisS Posted at 3-21 14:28
Hello guys, I am trying to create a new thread about a potential issue that my new drone might have but I can't. I am clicking on products > mini-series > mini 4 pro and afterward on the new thread icon but it seems that I am not allowed. I have 25 points but my status havent changed from new to level 1.  Thanks for your time

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Please tell us here the full details of the issue you are experiencing so we can help you further. The user Groups will be assigned based on points earned. The user group rankings are as follows:

For more information about forum rules, you may click this link https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623185
3-21 20:40
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 20:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry if you are having issues with your unit. Please tell us here the full details of the issue you are experiencing so we can help you further. The user Groups will be assigned based on points earned. The user group rankings are as follows:
[view_image]

Hello and thank you for your early response, it seems that I have already 34 points but I am still new to the forum and therefore I cannot create my own thread. Is there anything I can do in order to fix it?
3-21 22:52
Use props
GiannisS
lvl.1
Greece

Can someone create a new thread about digital noise and flickering for me in order to be able to address my issue? Thanks
Drone: Dji mini 4 pro
3-22 08:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

GiannisS Posted at 3-21 22:52
Hello and thank you for your early response, it seems that I have already 34 points but I am still new to the forum and therefore I cannot create my own thread. Is there anything I can do in order to fix it?

Hello there. Thank you for your response. Please check the thread that you have posted as I already responded to your thread. Kindly provide the needed information so we can proceed with the troubleshooting. We appreciate your understanding.
3-22 21:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules