Nubee with Mini 3 pro
617 7 2022-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dart4511
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103799 ft
United States

Just had my first flight with my new mini 3 pro. I noticed that while in flight, the RC kept going back to the GO Fly screen which I had to continually click out of so I could see the camera view. I know i have a slow micro SD card in the Mini 3 which will be changed shortly...could that cause this? I had a Mavic 2 and an Mavic air previously, I don't remember them ever going into the Go Fly screen while in flight. Also, there is a Micro sd for the aircraft and the RC...why is this?
2022-10-12
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

was it your mobile phone connected to the rc or was it the rc with the screen?  either way, should not be happening often.
2022-10-12
Use props
dart4511
lvl.2
United States

I bought the RC unit with the built in screen...seemed a bit odd for me too but it did it about 4 times during flight.
2022-10-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dart4511. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to check if the DJI Fly application on your DJI RC is on the most recent version for us to be able to isolate the issue. In addition, the microSD card slot in the DJI RC is used to preview copies of the photos and videos that you have captured using your DJI Mini 3 Pro. While the microSD card placed on the DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone will save and record all photos and video clips in high quality. Thank you.
2022-10-12
Use props
dart4511
lvl.2
United States

Yes, I checked the app version, it's the newest, 1.7.4
2022-10-13
Use props
dart4511
lvl.2
United States

Took another short flight today...no micro SD cards installed at all...still jumps to the Go Fly page and sometimes it goes to the connect to wifi page...
2022-10-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the feeling that one accidentally touches the touch screen occasionally, in a corner, and then it switches back to the "home page"...

But, why not ask this question in the correct forum?  
There is a forum for the Mini 3 Pro and one for the DJI RC...
You will find more knowledgeable people there...
2022-10-13
Use props
dart4511
lvl.2
United States

frankymusik Posted at 10-13 22:55
I have the feeling that one accidentally touches the touch screen occasionally, in a corner, and then it switches back to the "home page"...

But, why not ask this question in the correct forum?  

Thank you...I'll do that...  I have also contacted DJI support so we'll see where it goes...
2022-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules