Mavic 3 mini pro - no front active tracking? why?
789 5 2022-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vispol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309029 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 3 mini pro is great drone, however why is there no front active tracking? only back and paralell, we do lots of car commercials and that would be perfect.
2022-10-14
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Put the drone in front of you and go to meet him.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-16
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mavic Mini 3 Pro , should have a Finger Pan, we film a lot of cars and this would help a lot. as I was updating the drone and calibrating gimbal a I noticed that the gimal moved on its own 30% left and right, so it is available just not in the software,  right now we can only finger pan up and down.  Also fallow mode should have a front feature not only parrel and fallow.  Thank you, other wise the drone is great.
2022-10-19
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Car Commercials with Follow ??? Are you joking ???
Put it on POI and move it by your own...No commercial will be made with follow mode...maybe some poor amateur one...
2022-10-21
Use props
vispol
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I assume you don’t know what you talking about
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now