Charged but won't power up
2094 9 2022-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dsbnola
lvl.1

United States

I've been using my RS3 Pro Combo without any problems but today while out shooting I powered it off and now it will not power up even though it is fully charged. The power button doesn't seem right, like it may be broken? Suggestions?
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-18
Use props
dsbnola
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-18 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video showing the issue for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sure, here's a link to a short video:

https://vimeo.com/761863613
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dsbnola Posted at 10-19 05:23
Sure, here's a link to a short video:

https://vimeo.com/761863613

Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-10-22
Use props
dsbnola
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 05:32
Thank you for your response and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you. Yes, I came to the same conclusion and sent it off yesterday. I'll update here for others who may run into this problem.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dsbnola Posted at 10-22 07:33
Thank you. Yes, I came to the same conclusion and sent it off yesterday. I'll update here for others who may run into this problem.

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know if you have other concerns so we can help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-23
Use props
djiuser_vx2FyHNrzWXA
New

Algeria

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-23 06:07
Thank you for keeping us posted. Please let us know if you have other concerns so we can help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I had same problem on my dji rs 3 mini now ? How to fix it
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_vx2FyHNrzWXA
New

Algeria

i got some problem today with my rs 3 mini i can power it on only with charge cable
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_vx2FyHNrzWXA Posted at 3-13 10:26
I had same problem on my dji rs 3 mini now ? How to fix it

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please upload a video showing the issue on your DJI RS 3 mini and send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_LMwQw8h6Zoa1
New

Chile

dsbnola Posted at 2022-10-22 07:33

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but my Ronin RS3 just had the same problem. My biggest drawback is that the warranty is 6 months and it ended last month.
What was the response they gave you about the failure?
Thanks for your time
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules