2114 11 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iPieceOfCake
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37671 ft
Canada

Hello everyone,

I just aquired my first drone, using the DJI RC created my account, however, I have been having the following problems:

- Cannot update my Username inside the Fly App, tried on the RC and on the App on my phone (see screenshot)
- Having error on app under support section (see screenshot)

I have checked and double checked, the WiFi is on, I have connectivity. I was able to change my username on Forum as well as it changed on the Store, however, no changes on the App.

Thanks for your help!

Screenshot_20221019-121120.jpg
Screenshot_20221019-121552.jpg
2022-10-19
Use props
DGo-53717
New
Flight distance : 29196 ft
United States

I am having an identical issue with the username in the DJI Fly app (iOS) not accepting edits. I have tried many resets and uninstall/reinstall. I can edit the username and it says it has updated successfully, but then just returns to "djiuser_[random string] as the username. It is also not saving any profile picture changes. Is there a fix for this?
2022-10-19
Use props
JohannVisser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 810978 ft
South Africa

New User, same issue
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, iPieceOfCake, DGo-53717 and JohannVisser. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, the function to change the Username and Profile photo on the DJI Fly is disabled temporarily. It will be enabled again soon. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_oUrs519Qva8P
New
Flight distance : 17917 ft
Australia

How'd everyone go with this? Still having the same issue
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_oUrs519Qva8P Posted at 3-1 20:40
How'd everyone go with this? Still having the same issue

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and sorry for the inconvenience. The server is updating, and the related feature is currently unavailable. We will fix it soon. Your understanding is highly appreciated and thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-3-2
Use props
djiuser_1OX4O7jbro63
New
Flight distance : 7090 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-10-22 14:43
Hi, iPieceOfCake, DGo-53717 and JohannVisser. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, the function to change the Username and Profile photo on the DJI Fly is disabled temporarily. It will be enabled again soon. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Um, "soon"?  That was October.  I just purchased a 3 pro and am having the same issues.  Makes me doubt my choice of going with the DJI instead of the Nano Plus.
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_wcJvsOw7EZYF
New

Netherlands

Same problem. March 2023
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that the server is still updating. We appreciate your understanding and patience. As soon as this is completed, you will be able to change the username and picture in the app. Thank you.
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_BEFj1nbINRcY
New

Romania

Same problem here too and we are in June already.
I see that the problem persists since October 2022.
Dji team, when we’ll have a resolution?
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_DUQ2GkWuR0ai
New

United Kingdom

Same problem for me.. still waiting ;(
2023-6-4
Use props
djiuser_0nr9OXwyjYAn
New

Vietnam

I just got the flycam yesterday, and got the same problem to update the username.
I think it is a simple problem to store the username in DJI database, don't know why DJI team had taken a lot of time for fixing it
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules