2644 12 2022-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pL9PVfHQ37BV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58419 ft
United States

Dear DJI,

Please add 24 and 30 fps to the modes for the video recording in the next firmware upgrade. The 60fps minimum has some serious limitations to get proper motion blur to make cinematic video.
2022-10-19
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Use ND filters. The 60fps is done for the motion in the goggles, if you have 24fps, it will be very laggy and choppy, might make you more easy motion sick. But I would agree to be able to have the option and choose yourself if you really want to, but, as an advance feature.
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
djiuser_rgL1ohyNQm1V
New

Slovenia

I hope you are not serious i have an android and i am unable to have 1080p 60fps my main camera allows me to do 4k 60 fps please help
2022-10-21
Use props
djiuser_rgL1ohyNQm1V
New

Slovenia

2022-10-21
Use props
djiuser_CZt2o7WMltqP
New
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-10-19 20:35
Hello there. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.

I also think that 24/25/30fps will increase the low light usage... ❤️
2023-1-6
Use props
Chris.
New
Canada

The DJI Avata looks amazing and almost exactly what I would want however, the lack of 24fps is really a deal breaker. I would also have loved to see it support 10-bit like the DJI Mini Pro 3 but maybe we'll have to wait for the Avata 2 for that.
2023-4-5
Use props
tasca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 870804 ft
Brazil

please please 24fps. 99% of my customers demand 24 fps. for daylight 48fps would do but for low light 24 is a must. also d-log of course. thank you
2023-7-16
Use props
fans9bdfb4fe
lvl.3
Germany

Did I miss anything? 30 FPS is already available and it‘s awful to fly with. 25 or even 24 frames will be even worse. In addition, a lower frame rate also requires a higher shutter speed. Yes, this would benefit low-light situations, but the resulting blurrier images cause problems with electronic image stabilization.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tasca Posted at 7-16 11:09
please please 24fps. 99% of my customers demand 24 fps. for daylight 48fps would do but for low light 24 is a must. also d-log of course. thank you

Hi, Tasca. Rest assured this request has already been sent as a suggestion to our designated team. To check for the latest news and updates please go to our official site, dji.com. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-20
Use props
tasca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 870804 ft
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-7-20 02:41
Hi, Tasca. Rest assured this request has already been sent as a suggestion to our designated team. To check for the latest news and updates please go to our official site, dji.com. Have a great day ahead.

I swear I will never buy a gopro again if you manage to do this.
2-17 18:15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tasca Posted at 2-17 18:15
I swear I will never buy a gopro again if you manage to do this.

Hi there. It will be officially announced by DJI once approved and applied through a firmware update notification. We appreciate your patience.
2-18 01:36
Use props
GTHero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832372 ft
Australia

And

This post is a little confusing.  The OP states that 60 fps is the minimum frame rate - a miswording perhaps?  And while I agree that it would be nice to have the option of 24 fps, that frame rate on a cinewhoop is surely a recipe for jittery footage?
2-18 13:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules