Have You Guys Spoke to Customer Support via Phone?
860 6 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f86c051
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150505 ft
United States

So I just got off the phone with customer support to see what my options are regarding the Osmo Action 3 because I do love the camera but the focus issue is quite obvious vs my GoPro Hero 9.

The phone support agent told me that NO ONE has called about the focus issue and that DJI is unaware of any issue with it. The agent told me that the only issue they are aware of is the lack of some Android phones to connect to the mimo app.

I told the agent that's odd because you guys just rolled out a firmware to correct this focus issue and it only digitally sharpened the image a little more. I was curious to see if they knew anything about a potential recall or if they were offering a channel for me to send my camera in for a "repair" (hopefully just a lens recalibration) to fix the focus issue but... Talk about blantantly ignoring this issue. Yikes.
2022-10-21
Use props
SenNel
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Honestly, I think you just got a tier 1 person with no clue what's going on. I spoke with customer support via chat and they were very much aware of the issues being explored and had a very specific series of tests/photos/videos they wanted me to send back.
2022-10-21
Use props
fans7f86c051
lvl.2
United States

SenNel Posted at 10-21 10:26
Honestly, I think you just got a tier 1 person with no clue what's going on. I spoke with customer support via chat and they were very much aware of the issues being explored and had a very specific series of tests/photos/videos they wanted me to send back.

I tried getting a hold of someone from online chat since my refund date was the 20th and nobody was available. As a result, they took my information and have been calling me for follow ups.

Right now it seems they're going to have someone call me in regards to a full refund but to be honest, I'd much rather just have the camera sent in and they recalibrate the lens? I really do like the camera but it's clear that the lens needs to be fixed to address the focus issue.
2022-10-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

pick the phone up you do not get to the camera department, you get to a dji drone agent. its via chat only  am I  to be corrected I hope so
2022-10-21
Use props
CRAIGMART75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1543901 ft
  • >>>
United States

I called them about 10 days ago. I sent files to one of the Forum Admins and she said the Camera has Issues and to call DJI to setup a return.
The rep was clueless. Has not heard about a focus Issue.. I told him to look at the DJI Forums about the focus Issue. He said he has no access to them.. LOL   I told him about the Beta Firmware that I was Sent to see if it corrected the problem.. He said how could they send me something without talking to an Engineer about the problem.
I told him that a DJI forum Admin told me to call and set up the return.. He ask me why I would listen to a random person on the Forums telling me to return the camera.. I told him I had more confidence with people in the Forums than what he has shown me so far.
He took my info down and my concern and said I will Hear back in less that 48 Hrs.. still nothing..
Since then I have messaged the Admin about that has happened with the call.. They Set up the return/repair with my info, got a shipping label sent.. Did my return.. received the camera back (replaced) and now I am testing it..
I have not heard back from DJI customer Service.
2022-10-21
Use props
fans7f86c051
lvl.2
United States

Yikes! Seems like the phone support agents are clueless and out of the loop. I had a similar experience and pointed him to the forums.

I've reiterated that I'm more than happy to take a repaired camera but it seems that I'm being "hot potato'd" with all these agents saying they'll phone me in 48 hours.
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for confirmation. You're recommended to send an email to support@dji.com and provide some sample footage. Our team will help you further.
2022-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules