808 9 2022-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4807526 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi there. A simple question: Does the DJI Care Refresh follow the drone or the buyer? I hav just sold my Avata, and the new owner asked me about this??

2022-10-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if the new owner crashes the drone registered with dji care refresh, they should be able to get the coverage.
2022-10-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Care Refresh is linked to the serial number of the drone so will carry over to new owner.
2022-10-22
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-22 05:15
Care Refresh is linked to the serial number of the drone so will carry over to new owner.

Thanks a lot!!  
2022-10-22
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I think you/buyer should talk to DJI care refresh staff and ask them to transfer the care refresh to the buyer account.
2022-10-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're welcome and I'm sure a MOD/Admin will come along soon and confirm.  I've bought and sold a few drones and never had an issue with Care Refresh staying with the drone.  
2022-10-22
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I am not sure, in MY OPINION, should follow the serial number not the buyer's name or account, good question for CS, guess if follow first owner's DJI account the car refresh could be transferred to current owner
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Care Refresh is bounded to the drone's serial number. If the unit that you sold accidentally experienced a crash, the new owner simply files a ticket and provides the details of the drone like the serial number also other information on the form and we will process the DJI care refresh claim. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-22
Use props
Svend Sandbaeligk
lvl.4
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 23:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Care Refresh is bounded to the drone's serial number. If the unit that you sold accidentally experienced a crash, the new owner simply files a ticket and provides the details of the drone like the serial number also other information on the form and we will process the DJI care refresh claim. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you veru much!!  
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You are very much welcome, Svend. Thank you for always choosing DJI!
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules