660 5 2022-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JapanByDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94754 ft
Japan

Hi

Did they ever comment on why they don't add custom button actions that make more sense? (I have the standard RC)
For example, why is there no 'update home point' option. If you are walking along a path or are on a moving object it highly makes sense to just press one button, instead of going to the menu, searching for the update home button and then click ok in the popup. Okay maybe there's a faster way somehow I don't know yet, but surely one button click would be best when you're concentrating on flying.
Another one is the gimbal reset. It always just switches between straight and down. Why can't it go to 0° if it's any degree other than that first. That way you could automatically pan it up or down with one click. Just if it's 0° or 90° already, it should switch.
I couldn't find the other options much more helpful either. I now have the portrait/landscape switch on the double click. But you can't use it in flight anyway, unless you are in picture mode. And the screen has a button for that too.

2022-10-22
Use props
michaelhames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 922792 ft
United States

Yes! The choices are very limited and I wish we had more options!
2022-10-22
Use props
Wbear
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28862 ft
United States

Two great ideas, let's hope they include them in the next firmware upgrade!
2022-10-22
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome ideas. I would like to see some more custom button settings.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-22
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Yes! The choices are very limited and I wish we had more options!
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules