400 Shot timelapse turned into 7 seconds?
657 10 2022-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scheize
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Just completed my longest timelapse.
Originally set for 4s interval for 15s. 25 minutes. I was able to add one more second to go to 400 images.

The video was processing as I came down, it finished.

My video is only 7 seconds and halfway through.

Any ideas? Can you have it recreate the video from the raws it saved?
2022-10-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

You should be able to take the images from the Hyperlapse folder in the SD card and create your own HyperLapse.
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may use the original files to create your own timelapse. You may access the files in this path: Internal Storage / DJI / dji,go,v5 / DJI FLY / Video / OriginalFiles/ Video
2022-10-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are the original files still there?
2022-10-23
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Check here how to ebable  Hyperlapse folder in the SD card. By default is off.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =276852&pid=2875579
2022-10-23
Use props
Scheize
lvl.1

United States

Suren Posted at 10-22 08:41
You should be able to take the images from the Hyperlapse folder in the SD card and create your own HyperLapse.

Yes, that's true but does not ever come out as smooth as the exported video direct from the drone.
2022-11-2
Use props
Scheize
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-22 21:02
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. You may use the original files to create your own timelapse. You may access the files in this path: Internal Storage / DJI / dji,go,v5 / DJI FLY / Video / OriginalFiles/ Video

Does DJI have software that you can work with the images?  The output video is always so much smoother than any timelapse software.
2022-11-2
Use props
Scheize
lvl.1

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-23 00:34
Are the original files still there?

Yes, I have them but that doesn't help create the DJI output.  I've never been able to get any timelapse SW to output a video as smooth as DJI's method.
2022-11-2
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Premiere / AE Warp stabiliser is far better than the pre rendered videos.  All they do is crop more severely.
2022-11-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Scheize Posted at 11-2 16:20
Yes, I have them but that doesn't help create the DJI output.  I've never been able to get any timelapse SW to output a video as smooth as DJI's method.

Oh funny. I always use the original files in Davinci and get very smooth results.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Scheize Posted at 11-2 16:19
Does DJI have software that you can work with the images?  The output video is always so much smoother than any timelapse software.

Hi, Scheize. Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we don't have an official DJI software for editing but we can recommend using software editors like Premier, MediaEditor, DaVinci, etc. We have your feedback noted and we will forward it to our developers. We hope you can get more suggestions from your co-users here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules