OCIO mini 3 pro d-cinelike to ACES CG
2533 5 2022-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Hi DJI team, since DJI mini 3 pro is not in OCIO color space transform list is there a way to have correct lut from DJI Team ? i mean d-cinelike TO Acescg?
Even in lutcalc your mini 3 pro Drone is not represented so it is very difficult to have the best convertion to work with your drone in ACES world.
Why in your mini 3 pro download section there isn't basic d-cinelikeTOrec709 or d-cinelikeTOacesCG lut ????? Is it a door for luts resellers ?

Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RUD_fr.Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 Pro does not support the D-Log color mode. As such, DJI does not provide the LUT files. If D-Cinelike color mode is available, it signifies that the stylized presets have been made, and no LUT is required. If required, you may use third-party software for color correction. We will take this as a suggestion and we'll forward this to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-25
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Thank you DJI Gamora for your answer, so i better understand now how transform mini 3 pro rushes, we are on Rec709  without log.
The gamut is rec709 and gamma curve is like sony cine something like that. More précision on gamma curve will be welcome.
Thank you.
2022-10-25
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Here my lut convertion (like cst in resolve)  with lutcalc for Premiere Pro to use my Mini 3 pro rushes (d-cinelike) in Sony Slog3 s-gamutcine Timeline. Like that i can use same slog3 luts on all rushes (Sony & DJI).
2022-10-27
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

it is possible to work in ACES with Redgiant look plugin in PPRO and in after effects beta there is new OCIO color management. Adobe is behind resolve for color management.
2022-10-27
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Here the lutcal lut to work in Slog3 s-gamutcine environement with Mini 3 pro.
https://rudproductions.com/31_DJI_Rec709_DgamutToSlog3cin.zip
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules