1245 3 2022-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HafiziIsa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60722 ft
Malaysia

Hi moderators,

I've seen a few threads on pilots lost connection to their Mini SE after switching from Auto Transmission Mode to Manual Transmission Mode which aircraft will loss connection to its respective controller with NO WAY to relinking it back. (For my case, aircraft still connected until i land the aircraft and recharge (without changing Manual to Auto back). Then, the aircraft doesn't want to connect after next power on.)

I stumbled upon these threads just yesterday, as my Mini SE losses connection AGAIN after first service as I thought the first service solved the connection issue. Apparently it was Transmission Mode bug issue, not motherboard issue (stated by the DJI technician). Now, I had to send back the aircraft to service centre again which could cost me money (probably).

I am writting this just to give feedback to the respective developer team to expedite the bug fix,or pilots may be starts to lose faith to DJI (including me). Made the firmware update available thru the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) app, as the aircraft cannot be updated using DJI Fly App anymore.

We are waiting...
2022-10-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. I understand your frustration on this one. Can you please confirm if this happens also in different locations? Could you please provide us with a screen recording showing the issue for us to check? You may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device for us to reset the app to default and try again to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_3Wq8SqmmQRWm
New
Flight distance : 36014 ft
Canada

This is unreal. This issue hasn’t been fixed yet. I just bought a new SE drone this month and I tried switching the transmission and my drone no longer connects to the RC. It just flashes yellow. I tried everything mentioned in the 100000x posts about this issue (deleting app, new phone, different location, etc) but the drone won’t connect. It’s baffling that DJI hasn’t fixed this issue yet. I’ve seen posts about this bug for the past year and 0 solutions were provided.
This is very tiring. Why offer manual transmission if it completely ruins the connection with the drone permanently?????
2023-1-25
Use props
djiuser_PfCo3yFHeWO4
lvl.1

United States

I recently bought a new mini SE last Saturday (1/28/2023) and your issue is still present with switching to manual mode. Please get this corrected asap or remove this option from your device!
2023-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules