Freewell filter and dji wide angle store lens
1015 5 2022-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhatfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

I see in the dji store now the wide angle lens for the dji mini 3 pro. I am planning to buy a set of Freewell filters. I know that these filters will fit now, however if i buy this dji wide angle lens, aren't these filters already giving me the wide angle view already?
Have a blessed day,
jHatfield
2022-10-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered the dji wide angle lens.  no one else seems to carry them although they were somewhat available at launch.
2022-10-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, jhatfield. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Mini 3 Pro Wide-Angle lens provides a wide-angle view. Moreover, it expands your FOV from 81.5° to 114° for photos and from 75° to 100° for video. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-10-27
Use props
jhatfield
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347697 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-27 09:28
Hi, jhatfield. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Mini 3 Pro Wide-Angle lens provides a wide-angle view. Moreover, it expands your FOV from 81.5° to 114° for photos and from 75° to 100° for video. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you.
2022-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes they are. Freewell also provide nd filters which you will need . They make exceptional filters. I have ordered a set I also have the equivalent for mavic 3 and they are first class.
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, jhatfield. You're very welcome. If you have further inquiries, please post here at DJI Forum. Thank you and have a nice day!
2022-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules