Dji goggles v2 mode switch issue. Please help
1761 6 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf475763d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 611821 ft
United States

So I was using a regular 3s lipo with my goggles v2, connected to a runcam link I had on a Darwin FPV 7in quad. I forgot to unplug.. Battery died, and when I powered back on, it had reset and switched into dji fpv mode. My option to switch back that is normally found in the sub menu about under, settings is not there. I watched Mads techs video on the bug and the subsequent firmware update that would fix it. I hooked the goggles up assistantt 2 and updated firmware. And the option is still not there. I don't. Know what else to do. Thaanks in advance.

DirtyLikaRat FPV
https://youtu.be/Qw2CMPBGLjU
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the settings that said: "Switch to DJI Digital FPV System" under the Reset All option on the DJI Goggles V2? Could you please try to toggle down on the very bottom under "About" settings to see if you found the said option? If you still experience the issue, could you please take a picture of the settings showing on your end for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
fansf475763d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-30 02:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are referring to the settings that said: "Switch to DJI Digital FPV System" under the Reset All option on the DJI Goggles V2? Could you please try to toggle down on the very bottom under "About" settings to see if you found the said option? If you still experience the issue, could you please take a picture of the settings showing on your end for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for responding yes yhsy is the option I am referring to. Unfortunately, it is not listed anymore. After the lipo died and it went into reset mode, and that option n is no longer in the about menu. This bug was a common issue back in 2021. As discussed by MaxTe h in this episode on his channel (https://youtu.be/g2TeIhofrq4). But like I alrasdy mentioned I did a firmware update and Powe cycled a few t Ines and it's dtikll missing form the settings, about menu.
2022-10-30
Use props
fansf475763d
lvl.1
United States

fansf475763d Posted at 10-30 03:11
Thank you for responding yes yhsy is the option I am referring to. Unfortunately, it is not listed anymore. After the lipo died and it went into reset mode, and that option n is no longer in the about menu. This bug was a common issue back in 2021. As discussed by MaxTe h in this episode on his channel (https://youtu.be/g2TeIhofrq4). But like I alrasdy mentioned I did a firmware update and Powe cycled a few t Ines and it's dtikll missing form the settings, about menu.

Please forgive my typing errors.. I can't find my glasses
2022-10-30
Use props
fansf475763d
lvl.1
United States

Unfortunately... It has disappeared.
20221030_071330.jpg
20221030_071353.jpg
2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansf475763d Posted at 10-30 03:11
Thank you for responding yes yhsy is the option I am referring to. Unfortunately, it is not listed anymore. After the lipo died and it went into reset mode, and that option n is no longer in the about menu. This bug was a common issue back in 2021. As discussed by MaxTe h in this episode on his channel (https://youtu.be/g2TeIhofrq4). But like I alrasdy mentioned I did a firmware update and Powe cycled a few t Ines and it's dtikll missing form the settings, about menu.

Thank you for your prompt response. Could you please try to do the Reset again and then check if you now have the said option? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2022-10-30
Use props
fansf475763d
lvl.1
United States

I reset several times and power cycled as welll. Ii still do not have the option available
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules