Pocket 2 Google Pixel 7 Pro App Laggy
1869 16 2022-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52493 ft
Germany

Does anyone have this issue with Pixel 7 Pro Android 13 and Mimo app 1.82 Display is totally Laggy there is no way to use it like this anymore on my old phone everthingh works greak with Android 11.

2022-10-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on your DJI Pocket 2 for us to be able to see if the issue will persist? After checking the mobile devices ( Google Pixel 7 Pro ) on the recommended mobile device list of the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that this mobile devices are not yet recommended for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. DJI suggest for us to use a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and for the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Google Pixel 7 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/pocket-2/downloads

2022-10-30
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

Im still using my old fone but that sucks that an new Pixel 7 is not working with Mimo App.
2022-10-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I have two threads that talk about the compatible and non-compatible phones and tablets that can or can't be used to activate and/or operate the Pocket 2. The threads also contain tips for troubleshooting possible activation and connection problems. You can see the threads at https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190 (for phones) and https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237518 (for tablets). Could something on either of the threads help you with the issue?

You can also contribute to the list by sending your own test results on the threads, so anyone else having this very same problem could possibly get help with their activation and/or use.

One thing that popped into my mind was if this occurs on physical connection, wireless operation or both. Knowing that could possibly help troubleshooting. For instance, if the problems only occur wirelessly and you phone/tablet has a magnetically shielded protective case, it could be that the magnetic shielding could interfere with the connection between the phone/tablet and the Pocket 2.

Best of luck with your troubleshooting!
2022-10-31
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

Where can i find an oldeer Version like the 1.78 that works on the pixel 6 Pro
2022-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2 Posted at 10-31 06:06
Im still using my old fone but that sucks that an new Pixel 7 is not working with Mimo App.

Hello there. Thank you for giving out these additional information. Kindly please rest assured that support for additional mobile devices available as testing and development continues for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2022-11-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2 Posted at 10-31 10:19
Where can i find an oldeer Version like the 1.78 that works on the pixel 6 Pro

This page seems to have some older versions listed: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-mimo/

I checked the page safety with VirusTotal website safety check, so it should be okay. I also remember somebody else mention the site on the forums, so I think that also indicates it to be safe.
2022-11-3
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

Thx for the help but it did not help my problem, tryed an older one but same problem. The Display just lags like with the newest one:-(
2022-11-4
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

Got the problem solved!!! Software Decoding in the App and it runs normal again.
2022-11-4
Use props
fansaf809186
lvl.1
United States

zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2 Posted at 11-4 02:56
Got the problem solved!!! Software Decoding in the App and it runs normal again.

How do you " decode in the app?"   I  having the same issue.
2022-11-4
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

Put your Pocket in the phone like you are going to use it, then on the bottom left when the Mimo app is started you hit the 3 dots / next menu on the bottom left is a little icon with 4 little boxes like a windows symbol / then the last option in the list click it you will find the software decode with a checkmark.
2022-11-4
Use props
zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2
lvl.2
Germany

2022-11-4
Use props
CopterSpy
lvl.2
Germany

On pic nr. 3 you click mehr since mine is in german but the position is the same and yours probably says more or somthing else.

2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

zciUKm88uBnUtbtd0pL4ZA2 Posted at 11-4 02:56

Glad to hear that you got it working :-)

Also, thanks for telling about the software decode tip. That could be worth adding to the troubleshooting section of my Pocket 2 threads :-)
2022-11-4
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

CopterSpy Posted at 11-4 08:34
On pic nr. 3 you click mehr since mine is in german but the position is the same and yours probably says more or somthing else.

[view_image]

Thank you also for clarifying this out. Makes it easier to locate it. :-)
2022-11-4
Use props
Miming
New
Qatar

Im having the same problem when connecting the DJI pocket 2 to a Poco X3 GT phone, the video in the app is sluggish or laggy, it freezes....any idea how to fix this? the phone is android 13.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Miming Posted at 3-13 22:16
Im having the same problem when connecting the DJI pocket 2 to a Poco X3 GT phone, the video in the app is sluggish or laggy, it freezes....any idea how to fix this? the phone is android 13.

Hi, Miming. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Restart DJI Pocket 2 and the mobile device.
2. Update the DJI Pocket 2 firmware and DJI Mimo app to the latest versions. You may install the latest versions from here.
3. Confirm whether the mobile device's internal storage is sufficient. Insufficient internal storage will obstruct most mobile phones. During video recording, the image will also be obstructed. If the internal storage is insufficient, we recommend that the user clear their internal storage and try again.
4. Disable Glamour Effects.
5. If the issue remains, please use another mobile phone (compatible device).

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules