Dji Fly not cache
758 13 2022-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi there!

I have new Air2s and download new Dji Fly 1.7.8.. Have Samsung S10, My photos and videos not cached. Can you help me?
Before I have hade Mavic 2 Pro, Mini 2 and both cache with no problems....

Regards!
2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Edi Kraner. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly does not cache photos, which can only preview low-resolution photos when the aircraft is connected, but it can cache videos though. You may enable it by going into the App Settings>Camera>Cache Video When Recording. Please let us know if you need further clarification. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-11-1
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 14:39
Hi, Edi Kraner. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly does not cache photos, which can only preview low-resolution photos when the aircraft is connected, but it can cache videos though. You may enable it by going into the App Settings>Camera>Cache Video When Recording. Please let us know if you need further clarification. Thank you for your valued support!

Hi Tony!
It not works, everything is enabled. I have try also to reload app and Air2s again, same. It not cache low resolution videos on my phone. Transferring from aircraft when connected is not comfortable.  Previous drones (Mavic 2 pro and Mini 2) had no problem with that.
Should I do something else?

Regards!

2022-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-1 23:14
Hi Tony!
It not works, everything is enabled. I have try also to reload app and Air2s again, same. It not cache low resolution videos on my phone. Transferring from aircraft when connected is not comfortable.  Previous drones (Mavic 2 pro and Mini 2) had no problem with that.
Should I do something else?

May I ask if you've downloaded the original footage? After the shooting is completed using an Android device, the video will automatically be saved in “Internal storage / DJI/ dji.go.v5 / DJI FLY / Video / xxxx.mp4 (The cache video name is xxxx_Cache.mp4)”. If you have downloaded the footage, the app will automatically delete xxxx_Cache.mp4 and save the footage video xxxx.mp4.
2022-11-1
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-1 23:39
May I ask if you've downloaded the original footage? After the shooting is completed using an Android device, the video will automatically be saved in “Internal storage / DJI/ dji.go.v5 / DJI FLY / Video / xxxx.mp4 (The cache video name is xxxx_Cache.mp4)”. If you have downloaded the footage, the app will automatically delete xxxx_Cache.mp4 and save the footage video xxxx.mp4.

...sorry, bit it is not. There is no files _Cache.mp4 in my phone in mentioned file.
Any other help?
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-2 05:39
...sorry, bit it is not. There is no files _Cache.mp4 in my phone in mentioned file.
Any other help?

Thank you for the update, Edi Kraner. The cached videos should show on the "Aircraft Album" page. If you can find it there, please manually export it by tapping on the "Export" icon on the lower-right side of the screen. Once downloaded, check it through the following paths:
1. Internal Shared storage: Internal shared storage\DCIM\DJI Album;
2. SD Card: SD_Card\DCIM\DJI Album.
Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-2
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-2 09:47
Thank you for the update, Edi Kraner. The cached videos should show on the "Aircraft Album" page. If you can find it there, please manually export it by tapping on the "Export" icon on the lower-right side of the screen. Once downloaded, check it through the following paths:
1. Internal Shared storage: Internal shared storage\DCIM\DJI Album;
2. SD Card: SD_Card\DCIM\DJI Album.

I have do that! There was selected video transferred to my Android, in DJI Album, but still not makes cache video automatically while recording. What is this happening?
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-3 07:07
I have do that! There was selected video transferred to my Android, in DJI Album, but still not makes cache video automatically while recording. What is this happening?

We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which mode you choose when recording the video?
2022-11-3
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 19:58
We are sorry for your inconvenience. May we know which mode you choose when recording the video?

In N Mode Wanda

Regards!
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-4 06:49
In N Mode Wanda

Regards!

Sorry for that. We would like to know if you used any intelligent functions. For example, Master shot or Hyperlapase.
2022-11-4
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-4 18:42
Sorry for that. We would like to know if you used any intelligent functions. For example, Master shot or Hyperlapase.

...I have use Master shot once, to test it....

Regards!
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-5 05:33
...I have use Master shot once, to test it....

Regards!

Thanks for the update, please check the following details and keep us updated:
1. Please upgrade the app to the latest version, this is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2. Enter the flight page, set the three dots in the upper right corner of the general setting----shooting----confirm that the cache switch is turned on when recording video----the maximum cache capacity is set to auto, and ensure that the phone memory is sufficient.
3. After the recording is completed, you need to turn off the aircraft, see the cached video in the aircraft album, and export it. You can also check the follow specific method reference:
The video cache is changed to be displayed in the [Aircraft Album] when a device is disconnected; and it is hidden and not displayed when a device is connected. Select the videos to be exported, and tap “Export” in the bottom right corner to export them to the [DJI Album] (namely, the mobile system album).
4. And if you still meet this problem, and there is still no cache. Please provide the mobile phone screen recording, the whole process of the recording operation, the screenshot of the mobile phone system page, the app log and the operation time. You can send us these data via Google drive or Dropbox. Thank you.

2022-11-6
Use props
Edi Kraner
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 00:36
Thanks for the update, please check the following details and keep us updated:
1. Please upgrade the app to the latest version, this is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2. Enter the flight page, set the three dots in the upper right corner of the general setting----shooting----confirm that the cache switch is turned on when recording video----the maximum cache capacity is set to auto, and ensure that the phone memory is sufficient.

Hi Natalia!
I have try following described procedure and there is cache in my DJI Album. It is new procedure for me, but in past there was all files directly cached in DJI Album. OK, maybe I like this new procedure even more.
Thank you for your support!
Best regards!

Edi K
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Edi Kraner Posted at 11-7 08:37
Hi Natalia!
I have try following described procedure and there is cache in my DJI Album. It is new procedure for me, but in past there was all files directly cached in DJI Album. OK, maybe I like this new procedure even more.
Thank you for your support!

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you're able to see the cached video now. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules