Flyaway
495 14 2022-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1234262 ft
United States

I recently had a mini 2 fly away on me and it got lost I couldn't find it with the GPS it was not telling me the right position and after I got home from searching for it 10 minutes later the flight record disappeared now DJI data analysis guys are telling me that the flight that's a 2 second out of a 1 minutes log  is what there going off of . It dont seem like they want to analyze my data. Has anybody experienced any issues like this? I showed them a time stamped nest video showing me flying it at that specific time and date it's not a 2 second flight . Still they refuse to acknowledge that the app is not logging right . Anybody else experienceing issues like I am???
2022-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you just want to know the last position of the aircraft? If so, we will consult with our teams and see whether we can help you. About your case, we will forward it to our teams in charge, too. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-11-2
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

The last flight disappeared or got corrupted  after I got home from searching the area where it supposedly landed it it turned into a 2 second flight so it's somehow missing the 58 crucial seconds of that last flight that would have shown it was defective the last position was in front of a home on the street the homes address was 3523 I don't want to mention the street but yeah any thing you can do is help and I appreciate it thank you
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa Posted at 11-3 01:38
The last flight disappeared or got corrupted  after I got home from searching the area where it supposedly landed it it turned into a 2 second flight so it's somehow missing the 58 crucial seconds of that last flight that would have shown it was defective the last position was in front of a home on the street the homes address was 3523 I don't want to mention the street but yeah any thing you can do is help and I appreciate it thank you

We understand your feelings. Your case has been escalated to our supervisor teams. We also learned from our data analysis teams that we can not offer the last position because we can not find your full fight records. If you have any questions, you may contact our teams by email. Thanks a lot.
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

Thank you very much for your help . I've been watching the flight records going through them the videos and it seems as if they're all corrupted most of them are cuz I didn't take off from most of the spots it says I'm taking offrom but I thank you for your help I very much appreciate you and I'll wait for response while I continue to  search for it thank you very much bye for now
2022-11-4
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

Any updates I been waiting for 35 days now
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa Posted at 11-8 18:11
Any updates I been waiting for 35 days now

Hi there. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the delay. Checking your case, we can see that our related team has sent you an email just today. Please check and respond whenever you're available. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-8
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

I got a quote for a drone at full price even though they haven't done the data analysis yet . And it's a noreply email. I called yesterday and an associate told me they had offered 50 percent off but I do not see that email .my plan says flaways are 225 I have 1 repair and 1 flyaway left but they are quoting me  full me price new item . I was told because I bought a refurbished I would always get a replacement refurbished unit . So I don't know understand how . Still if they can retrieve the last flight record that somehow disappeared I believe I would be covered 100 percent pls let them know I'm looking for the corrupted record in and through all the flights  because I don't think they are here to help
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

To all my fellow drone enthusiasts here on the forum I feel like this here is all a scam at least what they're doing to me if anybody's having the same issues please like or at least say say hi so I know I'm not the only one let me explain the situation so back in June my drone was working fine flying perfectly every flight I had a mini 2 . I've had the drone  for about 5 months here and I did purchase DJI care refresh with it I bound and everything so in July they do an update to the app I believe it was at 1.6 or 7 and my drone just stops working i can connect to the app  manually after but not with GPS so that I can fly for so I send it in because they tell me to. They then make me pay for refurbished replacement drone .
5 days after I get the refurbished replacement drone flies away on me 250 ft in the air so I know it hit nothing . Then after I couldn't find the drone I get home 10 minutes later the flight to the crash dissapears there's two seconds logged out of a 1-minute flight
2022-11-10
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

It's now been 37 days and they're failing to see the proof I provided them I had it on my nest camera it recorded me I'm at the specific time and date me in the backyard flying the drone you can hear it wizzing through the air and you can hear the malfunction and they're wanted to tell me I have to purchase another drone at  full price I'm pretty sure this is a scam they just sent me a quotation for the full price of the drone but not no data analysis of what they're basing the judgment off of it's a scam at least on me it is 37 days is too long so now it's time to contact the BBB the STC the FTC and anywhere else I can think of this is ridiculous wasted a lot of my time thanks for nothing DJI
2022-11-11
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

For the record so now they're just ignoring me now they're not responding to any of my messages through emails and then when I call customer service they say that the managers are handling it and I can never speak to a manager so they're just playing ignore me now it's just for the record always tell the truth
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa Posted at 11-11 00:11
For the record so now they're just ignoring me now they're not responding to any of my messages through emails and then when I call customer service they say that the managers are handling it and I can never speak to a manager so they're just playing ignore me now it's just for the record always tell the truth

Hi there. We are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please be advised that the related team has tried to reach you today but was left unanswered for some reason. Kindly accept our attempts to help you with this matter and we are striving to make sure that we bring this case to closure. We desire to deliver positive outcomes to our customers and treat cases like this seriously. At the same time, we also would like to safeguard our principles in providing an honest experience for our customers and we want the service we are giving to reflect that way. We highly recommend that you continue to reach out to our Customer Support to bring a resolution to this case. You may reach them back at (www.dji.com/support). Please know as well that we have forwarded this concern to the same department. Moreover, we'd like to add that an updated quotation together with an email has been sent to you. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

May I ask why is DJI quoting me if you haven't done the data  analysis on the last flight???
I've only had this mini2 for 5 days it was a refurbish and I got from you guys five days after I got it it flew away on me up 270 feet in the air when I got home from searching the GPS location  the flight record to that log disappeared there's two seconds out of the whole video. The crucial video of the flight logs of the only accident I had with that drone is either corrupted or been deleted by dji. . So I'm asking the forum community is there an it professional who is hireable to
2022-11-12
Use props
djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa
lvl.2
United States

Perform  a missing data small job for me . Or any recommendations would be a lot of help for me .  
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_bb8XSyuGVipa Posted at 11-12 05:32
Perform  a missing data small job for me . Or any recommendations would be a lot of help for me .

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Our supervisor will contact you and explain this to you further. Please note that.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules