2117 9 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Hi,
Was flying a second flight today from my normal place where I have been flying hundreds of times and got a warning saying ABNORMAL, but could not see anything abnormal. First flight was Ok. I shut down the RC and phone and resarted both and no abnormal warnig came up an flight was OK. What could this warning be for? Just a glitch?

Screenshot_20221103-140553_Video Player.jpg
2022-11-3
Use props
mileshkin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9266709 ft
Russia

Tap the "Abnormal" word and you will see that your drone needs to calibrate the VPS via PC. That's all.
2022-11-3
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

mileshkin Posted at 11-3 10:22
Tap the "Abnormal" word and you will see that your drone needs to calibrate the VPS via PC. That's all.

Thank you very much for your information about this. Did no know that you had to tap the word and that the VPS need calibration. Much appreciated.
2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. As posted above kindly please try to tap the overall status tab with the error message for us to be able to see the error message or error code that you are having on your DJI Drone. Kindly please keep us posted and thank you.
2022-11-3
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-3 20:24
Hello there kyalami. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. As posted above kindly please try to tap the overall status tab with the error message for us to be able to see the error message or error code that you are having on your DJI Drone. Kindly please keep us posted and thank you.

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your message. When I closed down the phone and RC after seeing this message "Abnormal" it did not come back when I restarted the RC and the phone and I flew perfect the next flight. I did not see an error code for this on the screen.
I will keep an eye on this next time I fly and if it happens again, I will certainly come back to you.
2022-11-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-3 20:24
Hello there kyalami. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. As posted above kindly please try to tap the overall status tab with the error message for us to be able to see the error message or error code that you are having on your DJI Drone. Kindly please keep us posted and thank you.

Went to test the vision system again and got the same Abnormality. I then tapped on the error as "milesshkin" said and saw that it was the vision system that needed calibration. See picture below.
I have now recalibrated the vision system and no error is now showing up. So everything is OK.
Many thanks again for your kind assistance.

2022-11-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

mileshkin Posted at 11-3 10:22

Thanks again for you help mileshkin. Everything is now fine. See picture above.
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 11-4 01:39
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your message. When I closed down the phone and RC after seeing this message "Abnormal" it did not come back when I restarted the RC and the phone and I flew perfect the next flight. I did not see an error code for this on the screen.
I will keep an eye on this next time I fly and if it happens again, I will certainly come back to you.

Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted if the same issue reoccurs. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-4
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 11-4 09:05
Hi, kyalami. Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted if the same issue reoccurs. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.

Hi Tony,
I will certainty report this if it happens again within a short time. So far, this is the very first time and in over 2 years this has happened and in over 270 flights. Now I know what to do next time. Love my M2P.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kyalami Posted at 11-5 03:39
Hi Tony,
I will certainty report this if it happens again within a short time. So far, this is the very first time and in over 2 years this has happened and in over 270 flights. Now I know what to do next time. Love my M2P.

We are pleased to hear that you continue to enjoy flying your DJI Mavic 2 Pro, kyalami. We are hopeful that you carry on flying your drone with no issues! Please let us know if you have e further inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules