New unused mini 2, battery stuck
709 4 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Frank11ert
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hello, i just upgraded my spark to a mini 2.. however what ever im trying i cant remove the battery. Its stuck. I followed different kind of youtube instruction, even tried with a tiny screwdriver but no results...

What must i do? The battery is never used, the drone is 100 procent undamaged and the battery is looking fine as well.

2022-11-3
Use props
Frank11ert
lvl.2
Netherlands

It finally did come out, however look at the side of the battery. It's clearly stripped... what to do? It's an used product
20221104_094151.jpg
2022-11-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Frank11ert Posted at 11-4 00:43
It finally did come out, however look at the side of the battery. It's clearly stripped... what to do? It's an used product

You need to contact DJI Support.  Support@dji.com
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Frank11ert. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the difficulties you experienced. Based on the appearance of the battery, we recommend that you contact our Customer Support for further assistance as DowntownRDB mentioned in the comment above. You may reach them through this link: {https://www.dji.com/support}. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-4
Use props
Frank11ert
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thank you DowntownRDB and Tony. I just send them an email.
2022-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules