o(^-^)o
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi all,

OSMO Mobile 3

Please advise;
1)
How to check on Samsung Galaxy s9+ or on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra whether new firmware is available for Osmo Mobile 3?
2)
Also if it is available, how to download and install it?

Thanks

Regards

2022-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You may connect the Osmo Action 3 to DJI Mimo App and check whether there is any notification for you to update the firmware. Or you may check the version number in this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/osmo-action-3
2022-11-4
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi Dj-Wanda,

Thanks for your advice.

I can't make DJI Mimo App to work on my Galaxy S22 Ultra phone.  I can start DJI Mimo App but it just stands there displaying the list.

I can pair my Galaxy S22 Ultra phone with DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Gimbal.

Also I can't make DJI Mimo App to work on my Galaxy S9+ phone, same situation as Galaxy S22 Ultra phone.  But Galaxy S9+ phone is on Osmo Mobile 3 Mobile Phone Compatibility List.  I can't resolve why?  Did I make any mistake?

I can't fine DJI Mimo on Play Store only DJI Mimo review being there.  Any advice?  Thanks

Regards
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dji-satimis Posted at 11-4 05:01
Hi Dj-Wanda,

Thanks for your advice.

Hi there, dji-satimis. We are sorry to read that you are having these difficulties. We recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the app on your mobile phones and then testing if the issue remains. Here is the link to install the latest DJI Mimo app: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo}. Additionally, since this is an APK file, please make sure that you enable the "Installations from Unknown Sources" from your mobile phone settings. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-4
Use props
dji-satimis
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Hi dji-tony

Thanks for your advice.

I have tried "uninstall and reinstall DJI Mimo App" twice before.  Still DJI Mimo App fails to work on my Galaxy S9+.  The package is available on "Play Store"

Is DJI Mimo the latest version of DJI Mimo App?  It is not available on Play Store

I have no previous experience installing .apk on Android phone but I can find its steps on Internet including its un-installation.

If DJI Mimo can replace DJI Mimo App on Play Store then I'll try ?

Please advise and thanks in advance.

Regards
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules