Gimbal lock option
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Does the Classic have the gimbal lock function like the regular one? Can anyone confirm?
2022-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic does not support the gimbal lock function. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-5
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-5 01:09
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Mavic 3 Classic does not support the gimbal lock function. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for confirming.
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dreamtuner Posted at 11-5 08:35
Thank you for confirming.

You are always welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-7
Use props
Phil Light
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68747 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-5 01:09

Thanks for this information. Is there a recommended procedure for securing the gimbal for transport? The DJI Storage Cover doesn't appear to touch the gimbal. I discarded the foam packing material when unpacking the aircraft - assuming it was disposable packing material. Was I supposed to retain that?
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Phil Light Posted at 1-31 14:03
Thanks for this information. Is there a recommended procedure for securing the gimbal for transport? The DJI Storage Cover doesn't appear to touch the gimbal. I discarded the foam packing material when unpacking the aircraft - assuming it was disposable packing material. Was I supposed to retain that?

Thank you for your response. The built-in gimbal lock may become unlocked due to external impact. In this case, power on the aircraft and then power it off to lock again. During transportation, it is also required to mount the gimbal protector as well. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules