1667 8 2022-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans92080c87
New

Brazil

Boa tarde Pessoal.
Tudo bem?
Por acaso alguém já teve esse tipo de problema com o Mavic mini?
Estava usando o drone normalmente, até que um dia fui ligar para voar e para minha surpresa o drone se desconectou do controle após alguns segundos que ligari.
Alguns testes estão fazendo o reparo que está a seguir:
Eu ligo o drone e o controle, ele se conecta normalmente e como as luzes do drone se acendem. Segundo segundos uma mensagem na tela informando que o drone desconectado foi desconectado do controle e as luzes do drone param de piscar e o mais curioso que a continua sendo exibido aparentemente sem erro.
Tente verificar se existe alguma atualização de firmware, porém como o drone se desconecta em alguns segundos, eu não consigo fazer essa validação via app.
Tentei fazer a atualização diretamente pelo computador usando o dji assistant 2 for mavic e também não foi possível o drone desconectar assim que as luzes se apagam.
Alguém consegue me ajudar com este problema?
Obrigado!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon people.
How are you?
Has anyone had this kind of problem with the Mavic mini?
I was using the drone normally, until one day I went to call it to fly and to my surprise the drone disconnected from the controller after a few seconds I turned it on.
Some tests are doing the following repair:
I turn on the drone and the controller, it connects normally and how the drone lights up. Second seconds a message on the screen informing that the disconnected drone has been disconnected from the control and the drone's lights stop flashing and the most curious that continues to be displayed apparently without error.
Try to check if there is any firmware update, but as the drone disconnects in a few seconds, I can't do this validation via app.
I tried to do the update directly from the computer using the dji assistant 2 for mavic and it was also not possible for the drone to disconnect as soon as the lights go out.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
Thanks!

photo5129705756780767959.jpg
2022-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans92080c87. Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the issue that you're having with your Mavic Mini. You mentioned that you did that update using DJI Assistant 2, were the updates successful? Below are the complete troubleshooting steps that you may follow to fix the issue:

[Troubleshooting Steps]
1. Confirm that the remote controller and the aircraft have been powered on.
Press the Power Button once and then press again and hold to power on the remote controller. The product gives a prompt sound when successfully powered on.
2. Please remove the microSD card from the aircraft and restart it. After some third-party microSD cards are inserted, the aircraft may malfunction after the flight. You must rule out the microSD card’s effect on the aircraft.
Notes (for internal usage only): In some cases, the aircraft returns to normal after the microSD card is removed and the aircraft is restarted.
3. Switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”. Below is the video tutorial for linking with the app and combination buttons:

4. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app. After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.
5. If the linking still fails, please check whether the aircraft firmware has been updated to the latest version. Connect DJI Assistant 2 and check the version. Update to the latest version and try linking.

6. If the issue persists, record the linking process and visit https://www.dji.com/uk/support to contact DJI Support.

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-5
Use props
fans92080c87
New

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-5 14:58
Hi, fans92080c87. Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for the issue that you're having with your Mavic Mini. You mentioned that you did that update using DJI Assistant 2, were the updates successful? Below are the complete troubleshooting steps that you may follow to fix the issue:

[Troubleshooting Steps]

Hello.

I did the procedure to re-synchronize the drone with the radio and the problem persists.

I tried to update, but I couldn't because the drone turns off before that.

I did a test just now and I noticed that the transmission signal is oscillating a lot and most of the time unstable before the drone loses signal
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans92080c87 Posted at 11-6 17:30
Hello.

I did the procedure to re-synchronize the drone with the radio and the problem persists.

Hi, fans92080c87. We are sorry to read that the issue remains. As advised by DJI Gamora, we highly recommend that you send the drone in for further testing as some of its internal components may already be malfunctioning. You may contact our customer support through this link: {https://www.dji.com/support}. Please let us know if you have further inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
StephanieMitche
lvl.1

Pakistan

If you face connectivity issue than you can visit this article, it might help you. https://headphonebuddy.com/how-to-connect-headphone-amp-to-audio-interface/
2022-11-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Replace the cable from the phone to the controller. It may be too loose or worn. I have noticed that if the phone loses connection, it is sometimes reported as a controller disconnection.
2022-11-16
Use props
RichyDigitized
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39 ft

South Africa

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-11-6 21:14
Hi, fans92080c87. We are sorry to read that the issue remains. As advised by DJI Gamora, we highly recommend that you send the drone in for further testing as some of its internal components may already be malfunctioning. You may contact our customer support through this link: {https://www.dji.com/support}. Please let us know if you have further inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support.

Hi there,
do you know what the outcome or what the fix was for this?
I am having the same issue with my Mini.
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RichyDigitized Posted at 10-23 22:33
Hi there,
do you know what the outcome or what the fix was for this?
I am having the same issue with my Mini.

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Have you already tried the suggestion from reply 2# by DJI Gamora?
2023-10-24
Use props
RichyDigitized
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39 ft

South Africa

Yes, I was having the same issue as fans92080c87, when I try download and update the firmare in Assitant the drone turns off on it's own, the battery is full.
The wierd thing is, when I'm connected to the RC and it says, "RC not connected", and the drones lights have gone off, I can still see video form the drone on the phone.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules