STILL RemoteID error, despite all updates!
623 3 2022-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 981952 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi folks, I STILL get the remoteID error, and cannot take off, despite having refreshed firmware, loaded dynamic update with sats locked on Wifi. This is getting ridiculous. For 2 days have been trying all tips and tricks posted here, and I still cannot take of !!!

2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Geoff. Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to read about the error that you are getting on your Mavic 3. To further assess the situation can you please tell us more about the issue that you're having? What remote controller are you using with the Mavic 3? Are you trying to fly in a restricted zone? Please provide the exact error message along with the error code and the time you encounter the error. Also, kindly provide the firmware version of the remote controller and drone. Click the 3 dots on the top right side of the Go Fly/Image Transmission Page then click About, you will see there the firmware version of the drone and remote controller. We look forward to your response. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-6
Use props
geoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 981952 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can check tomorrow precisely, but it is all the very latest. The RC is the standard N1, with fly app 1.8.0 on iphone 14 pro max.
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

geoff Posted at 11-6 10:14
I can check tomorrow precisely, but it is all the very latest. The RC is the standard N1, with fly app 1.8.0 on iphone 14 pro max.

Hi, Geoff. Thank you for the response and for providing some information. Please provide other details needed for further checking. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules