725 1 2022-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro v1 and I’ve been trying for the last hour to get the Dji GO 4 app to recognize my iPhone 12. I’ve tried just about everything I can think of, 3 different cables, using iPhone vs iPad, deleting and reinstalling GO 4 app, updating firmware through the Assistant app, but I still cannot get the remote to recognize my iPhone to where the “Enter Device” text becomes blue. The drone is connected to the remote because I have gimbal movement capability, but nothing is showing a connection to the remote, other than the power because my phone vibrates and starts charging. For some reason, it worked fine on my friends phone, but not on my devices. I have a feeling it’s some incompatibility between the remote firmware and the app version, but I can’t figure out what the remote firmware version is because it won’t even connect to my phone to allow me to get that information. Does anyone have a fix for this? It’s driving me nuts!
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello, Mr Smith. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. We'd like to further help investigate this. We need some necessary details and to maintain security, we sent you a PM. Please check and respond whenever you're available. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules