new RC firmware 1.02.0100
3501 17 2022-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Hi DJI team it seems after updated my rc with lastest firmware (1.02.0100) there is bug with peaking and zebra all informations on screen are white the peaking should be red colored.
2022-11-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, RUD_fr. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to read that you're having an issue after the firmware update. To further assess this concern, kindly provide us with a video recording of your DJI RC including the issue that you're having with it. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-8
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Hi Gamora here is the link:
2022-11-9
Use props
dav116
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

I have a problem with my DJI RC control, it is deprogrammed, it can no longer connect to the drone, I did the update and I still have the same problem.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RUD_fr Posted at 11-9 03:18
Hi Gamora here is the link:
https://youtu.be/-3GogbKA5_Y

Hi, RUD_fr. Thank you for taking the time to share the video. We highly suggest that you do a "Firmware Refresh" on both the aircraft and the DJI RC.
Here are the steps for refreshing the firmware:
1. On your computer, download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: (https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads).
2. Power on DJI RC and the aircraft (one at a time) and connect it to the computer with the USB cable.
3. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). After the DJI Assistant 2 identifies the aircraft/DJI RC remote controller, click the connected device name icon.
3. Select "Firmware Update" from the left-hand side and choose the option to "Update" or "Refresh" whichever is available.
Please keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dav116 Posted at 11-12 12:58
I have a problem with my DJI RC control, it is deprogrammed, it can no longer connect to the drone, I did the update and I still have the same problem.

Hi there, dav116. Thanks for your inquiry and we're sorry to read about the difficulty you are encountering. Please be advised that DJI Gamora has responded to your inquiry in this Forum thread: {https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline}. Please refer to the troubleshooting instructions provided to resolve your concern. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-11-12
Use props
Willi33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266913 ft
Germany

Hi Tony,
in your post you provided the download link for DJI Assistant 2.
Since I log in from Germany it always redirects to the German download site https://www.dji.com/de/mini-3-pro/downloads. But there is no DJI Assistant 2. Do you know the reason for that?
Thanks
Willi
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Willi33 Posted at 11-13 00:45
Hi Tony,
in your post you provided the download link for DJI Assistant 2.
Since I log in from Germany it always redirects to the German download site https://www.dji.com/de/mini-3-pro/downloads. But there is no DJI Assistant 2. Do you know the reason for that?

Hi, Willi33. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble caused. If the link posted above does not work, you may try checking it from this link instead: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series}. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

Hi TONY nothing change after refresh RC via DJI assistant, i think it is more a bug in firmware.
2022-11-13
Use props
Willi33
lvl.3
Flight distance : 266913 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 02:34
Hi, Willi33. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry for the trouble caused. If the link posted above does not work, you may try checking it from this link instead: {https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series}. Please keep us updated. Thank you for your continued support.

Thanks Tony. This one works in Germany too
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RUD_fr Posted at 11-13 02:40
Hi TONY nothing change after refresh RC via DJI assistant, i think it is more a bug in firmware.

Hi, RUD_fr. Thank you for the update. Upon further verifying this with our related department, it appears that this is a normal phenomenon when the Over Exposure warning is switched on, and the exposure value is high. It shows in the image transmission screen or a cache image/video on the Fly app. However, these stripes do not appear in the original image or video on the micro SD card. You may switch off the Over Exposure warning from your Camera Settings for it to disappear. If you need further clarification, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Willi33 Posted at 11-13 09:47
Thanks Tony. This one works in Germany too

Thank you for the confirmation, Willi33, and you are most welcome. We are pleased to know that it works now. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

DJI Tony Posted at 11-13 19:44
Hi, RUD_fr. Thank you for the update. Upon further verifying this with our related department, it appears that this is a normal phenomenon when the Over Exposure warning is switched on, and the exposure value is high. It shows in the image transmission screen or a cache image/video on the Fly app. However, these stripes do not appear in the original image or video on the micro SD card. You may switch off the Over Exposure warning from your Camera Settings for it to disappear. If you need further clarification, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Tony thank you for your answer but i think i never encounter this problem before this last firmware update. Could i have a link to try the firmware before this upgrade? thank you.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RUD_fr Posted at 11-14 03:46
Hi Tony thank you for your answer but i think i never encounter this problem before this last firmware update. Could i have a link to try the firmware before this upgrade? thank you.

Thank you for your response. We regret to inform you that based on actual conditions, the previous firmware versions will be removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. We assure you that the latest version provides a more optimized performance than the previous one. As discussed, the zebra stripes showing when the Over Exposure warning is enabled are normal.  Your kind understanding is appreciated, and thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
RUD_fr
lvl.4
France

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 22:48
Thank you for your response. We regret to inform you that based on actual conditions, the previous firmware versions will be removed from the server. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. We assure you that the latest version provides a more optimized performance than the previous one. As discussed, the zebra stripes showing when the Over Exposure warning is enabled are normal.  Your kind understanding is appreciated, and thank you for your valued support.

Ok Tony, i can live with this bug, i juste have to switch between peaking and zebra, i hope in futur firmware we can use both togather. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RUD_fr Posted at 11-15 03:43
Ok Tony, i can live with this bug, i juste have to switch between peaking and zebra, i hope in futur firmware we can use both togather. Thank you for your support.

We greatly appreciate your utmost understanding on this. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Happy flying!
2022-11-15
Use props
fans7ef9f271
lvl.1
Flight distance : 679564 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Not to update you will have to connect the mobile phone.  dji they always have to disappoint fixing one thing and screwing up another
2022-12-8
Use props
Rud
lvl.3

France

Well done DJI, your last firmware resolve the problem with zebra and peaking thank you.
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules