Timed photo mode missing on Action 3. PLEASE bring it back!
768 5 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdanSantos
lvl.1
Spain

The timed photo mode, which was really useful when you wanted to take consecutive photos, is missing on the new Action 3 cámara. It was present in the original Action.
Is there a way to request/suggest they bring it back? PLEASEEEEEEEE
The workaround suggested, of shooting timelapse, then extracting the stills from the SD card, is cumbersome and time consuminig.
Thanks

2022-11-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

It seems you have requested this a while back here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=276754

That did not work out? Or what was the problem with shooting Video+RAW / Video+JPG?

2022-11-10
Use props
AdanSantos
lvl.1
Spain

osmonauta Posted at 11-10 09:23
It seems you have requested this a while back here:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=276754

Oh dear. I seem to have forgotten I did post it there already.

That workaround works, but continues to be cumbersome. The DJI Mimo app does not have access to that folder, so the only way is taking out the SD card, or connecting to a PC. That's far from ideal.
2022-11-10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

photo timelapse yes bring back keep asking till its embedded to DJI
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry with us. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please note that you may achieve the same effect as the timed shot mode by using the Timelapse on your DJI Action 3 and then setting the format to Video + JPEG/Video + RAW. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-10
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-10 23:56
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this inquiry with us. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Please note that you may achieve the same effect as the timed shot mode by using the Timelapse on your DJI Action 3 and then setting the format to Video + JPEG/Video + RAW. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

According to the OP, the Mimo app has no access to the individual files (jpg or raw).
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules