Latest firmware for DJI OSMO Pocket
7292 2 2022-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jcsanabriac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176299 ft
United States

Hello, I inherited a DJI OSMO Pocket from a family member, and unfortunately, I am not sure I have the correct firmware version installed in the camera.   After seeing many videos in youtube and other places, I don't have the pro options in my camera so I assume I don't have the latest firmware. But when I connect my camera to the APP on my iPhone, it does not detect a new version for an upgrade.   So I want to confirm a couple of things because it is not making sense to me.   I believe the latest firmware for this camera is  01.04.00.20 but my camera shows 01.10.00.30 which may seem like a later version? this is confusing because I still don't have the later menu options in my camera such as being able to change the pro settings options.   The second question is can I update the camera using the USB-C connector at the bottom of the camera as the camera is missing the Smartphone adapter?
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. The latest firmware for the DJI Osmo Pocket is V01.10.00.30 and it seems that you are using the latest firmware on your DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition, could you please confirm what specific mobile device are you using? You may check the release notes of the DJI Osmo Pocket using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... lease_Notes_en_.pdf
2022-11-10
Use props
Jcsanabriac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176299 ft
United States

Hi DJI Paladin, thanks for your reply.   The only reason I posted the question in this forum is because I saw a couple of videos in utube claiming that the DJI OSMO Pocket had new upgrades to the software and it took me a while to figure out that this is not for the OSMO pocket I have.  The videos are related to the OSMO Pocket 2 but none of these videos are clear about which OSMO pocket they are talking about.  I am using a Iphone 14+.   thanks again.  My question has been answered.   
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules