Kudos Customer Support
796 3 2022-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinhart992
lvl.2
Flight distance : 184213 ft
United States

I recently pulled my drone out after sitting for several months in a case.  The gimbal would not calibrate fully after many efforts and ideas from online sources.  I then chatted online with a DJI US rep and after trying several fixes she instructed me how to send it back for repair.  The Air 2s was only 1.5 years old and I did have the Care Refresh plan.  I printed the free UPS label and sent it out.  Looks like it went to Fort Worth, TX for repairs and only took about 2 days to get there.  
Immediately, I got an email response that they have the drone and are working on it.  Then a day later I get a response that they have approved the repairs.  The next morning another response that the drone is ready and has been shipped.  Two days later to my surprise a package shows up at my door.  They had sent me a brand new drone for what I figured was a minor fix.  I can't express how surprised I was to get a brand new drone, new props, and my old props back.  Total of about 6 days without a drone.

I know that customer service probably gets more negative feedback than positive, but to me this service was above and beyond what I expected.  I am back flying and really enjoying myself knowing DJI is going to back my drone with excellent customer service. Keep up the great customer service.  I will be back to purchase more of your drones in the future.

Kevin

2022-11-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

I also had a great experience. Had to do a Care Refresh return, from the time I left the return unit at the UPS location until I unboxed my new unit was exactly one week!! The CR policy was already bound to my account. I made a small mistake with my request and through the chat system, it was corrected within minutes. VERY HAPPY with DJI support!
2022-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, kevinhart992. Thank you for reaching out.  We really appreciate your feedback and we thank you for your kind words. Rest assured that we will continue doing our best to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Happy flying!
2022-11-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

What a great example of top-notch customer service.  DJI definitely went above and beyond your expectations.  Good to hear.  
2022-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules