2029 13 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RudyL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 83976 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The EXP curves that usually appear in settings/control/advanced don't seem to exist on the RC PRO fly app.  
You would think a PRO controller has more adjustability than the standard controller, so I'm surprised I can't find anything like this anywhere.  

If this doesn't exist anywhere, does anyone have any tips on how to decrease sensitivity on the sticks?  The Mavic 3 with the RCPro can be a tad over-responsive in certain situations (especially when close to trees and branches) - the slightest stick movement can knee-jerk the drone straight into a neighbouring tree.

2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may configure your EXP settings in Settings > Control > Advanced. You may also refer to the images below for your reference. Please keep us posted if you still having the issue. Thank you.

2022-11-12
Use props
RudyL
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

I would love to do what you suggest, however as I said above, this advanced option is NOT available on the RCpro fly app.
2022-11-12_16-56-14.jpg
2022-11-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

one thing occurs to me, your controller is not in N mode, I don't know if that will make a difference to what is visible but it might be worth checking,
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Do you have the latest version of Fly installed? The settings are on my RC Pro.
2022-11-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-12 07:46
Do you have the latest version of Fly installed? The settings are on my RC Pro.

That brought a thought to mind, is it possible to instal a fly app from memory rather than direct download from DJI?
I.e. is it possible to instal anything other than the latest version?
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-12 07:55
That brought a thought to mind, is it possible to instal a fly app from memory rather than direct download from DJI?
I.e. is it possible to instal anything other than the latest version?

Yes. You can use the browser and go to Gavin HR archive, use APK Pure, or download on your PC transfer it to a MicroSD. Lot's of ways. When 1.7.5 came out it was messed up. I uninstalled it and reinstalled 1.7.0. Once you download the APK, unless you delete it, it stays in the download folder.
2022-11-12
Use props
RudyL
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

It's a new controller, but OK I went to the DJI download page and downloaded and installed the android version from here https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and after installing it, it still has the same issue (no advanced settings under control).  In the about tab I can see that I have 1.8.0 installed which is the latest version at the moment.

I also changed the setting to N just to see if it was that but it didn't change anything.  Any other ideas?
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Are you connected to the drone when doing this?
2022-11-12
Use props
RudyL
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Reasonable question.   The computer screen is black - umm did you turn the power on?

But yes, I am connected to an activated, paired, turned on and connected drone while doing this.

(can you even get to this menu without it being connected?)
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Which drone?
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Which version of Fly? It should be 1.8.0
2022-11-12
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

I noticed this looking at your picture. You are too far down the menu. Right under "Units" is "Gain & Expo Tuning". Try that.
2022-11-12
Use props
RudyL
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Yes!  They moved it around.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  Thank you so much @mobilehomer!
2022-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules