1027 6 2022-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alien433
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23054 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Todo i had to reset my oocket 2 with beta firmware, and i need to reset it. Now i get error with handlebar. Now i cannot connect the mic anymore. How can i uodate the handlebar sobit wil start working again. Now i cannot make any movies anymore.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Alien433. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the firmware update failure of your Pocket 2. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this concern:

1. Please make sure that the app version is the latest version (for iOS devices, enter the App Store update list to check whether it needs to be updated and for Android devices, enter an app store to check whether it needs to be updated).
2. Confirm that the mobile device network is normal during the firmware update, a microSD card with a capacity greater than 100M is inserted, and the mobile phone is connected to the DJI Pocket 2 via a smartphone adapter.
3. Please disconnect the DJI Pocket 2 from the mobile device and reconnect the device to update the firmware again.
4. Restart the DJI Pocket 2 and launch the DJI Mimo app to update the firmware again;
5. Try to update the firmware via a microSD card. After the firmware update is completed, delete the firmware package (bin file) in the microSD card.
HG211_FW_V01.03.00.10.bin

Remarks: Updating DJI Pocket 2 using a microSD card:
a. Connect the microSD card to DJI Pocket 2 using a USB-C cable or connect the microSD card to a computer with a card reader. Copy the firmware package to the microSD card root directory.
b. After copying, if a card reader is used for copying, insert the microSD card into the DJI Pocket 2 card slot for automatic firmware updating. After the update has been completed, connect to the computer and delete the firmware package. When the SD card is inserted into the DJI Pocket 2, please connect the DJI Pocket 2 to the computer to delete the firmware package. When the SD card is unplugged from the DJI Pocket 2, please connect the SD card to the computer via card reader and delete the firmware package.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2022-11-12
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-12 11:07
Hi, Alien433. Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the firmware update failure of your Pocket 2. Please follow the steps below to troubleshoot this concern:

1. Please make sure that the app version is the latest version (for iOS devices, enter the App Store update list to check whether it needs to be updated and for Android devices, enter an app store to check whether it needs to be updated).

And were can i find the update? Or download it.
2022-11-12
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

And i have firmware 01.04.01.01
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 11-12 11:49
And were can i find the update? Or download it.

Hi, Alien433. Thank you for the quick response. I will send you a PM. Please wait. Thank you
2022-11-12
Use props
Alien433
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-12 12:16
Hi, Alien433. Thank you for the quick response. I will send you a PM. Please wait. Thank you

The audio wifi adapter is defunct. I will send it back to the reseller.
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Alien433 Posted at 11-13 00:38
The audio wifi adapter is defunct. I will send it back to the reseller.

Hi, Alien433. Thank you for the update and we're sorry about the inconvenience. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules