Hardware difference
721 13 2022-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1460653 ft
Greece

I can not find about the hardware difference between DJI RC and RC Pro.

Does someone knows?
Are they have same CPU and etc?
2022-11-13
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

No they are not the same, nowhere near. The RC Pro is like a Ferrari compared to a Fiat.
2022-11-13
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-13 08:23
No they are not the same, nowhere near. The RC Pro is like a Ferrari compared to a Fiat.

Correct but nowhere is written down about the hardware specs...

Hope we will have an official answer.
I want to understand the power of both...
2022-11-13
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

In specs sheets are not written down about the hardware....

2022-11-13
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Aerial Moments Posted at 11-13 09:04
In specs sheets are not written down about the hardware....

Why do You need this? Rc pro offers more speed, more nits and works like an adroid tablet and has HDMI oitput. Is a yool more for pros.

But this does not make RC a bad remote. For a non pro user is very good and has all  the tools You need. If you want more then You can pay 1000 plus and buy the RC pro
2022-11-13
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

We should know. We should know the specs as a laptop or tablet you know CPU, RAM etc....
2022-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for your attention toward DJI products. Below are the differences between DJI RC and DJI RC Pro (Please note that internal parts might not be included due to security purposes) :

1. The DJI RC does not have a 5D Button. With a simplified design, its Flight Pause Button and Return to Home (RTH) Button are one and the same button.

2. The DJI RC does not have additional internal storage.

3. The DJI RC does not support the installation of third-party apps.

4. The DJI RC does not support outdoor mode.

5. Button: The DJI RC Pro has a 5D button, a Back button/Fn, and a C3 button, and the DJI RC does not have these buttons.
6. Performance: The DJI RC Pro processor has a robust performance and a large storage capacity and supports the installation of third-party apps. The DJI RC, however, does not.
7. Control: DJI RC Pro has a Hall spring joystick for greater accuracy and a smoother feeling. However, the DJI RC only has a potentiometer spring rocker.

8. DJI RC Pro supports the downloading, viewing, management, and direct sharing of original footage videos. However, DJI RC only supports the downloading and viewing of JPEG photos and 1080p videos in normal color mode. For photos and videos in other formats, we recommend that the customer use the QuickTransfer function and connect to a mobile phone for downloading, viewing, and sharing. * To use this function, the firmware must be v01.00.0200 or a later version. (The DJI RC U1 firmware only supports low-definition preview and does not support video downloads for viewing.)

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-13
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

But ... nobody wants to know ?!?

Because if the hardware specs are close and depends for what you want the controller it is good to go for the RC...
I tried the RC and it was a bit laggy...
That why I am searching for the hardware specs...
2022-11-14
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 23:47
Hi there. Thank you for your attention toward DJI products. Below are the differences between DJI RC and DJI RC Pro (Please note that internal parts might not be included due to security purposes) :

1. The DJI RC does not have a 5D Button. With a simplified design, its Flight Pause Button and Return to Home (RTH) Button are one and the same button.

But still my question is without answer.
The difference I know I am searching about the hardware!

That RC Pro is faster than RC i get it...
I want to compare hardware specs...
2022-11-14
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Aerial Moments Posted at 11-14 01:31

Compared, what next?
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aerial Moments Posted at 11-14 01:31

Hi, Aerial Moments. Thank you for the reply. We apologize but as mentioned above,  internal parts might not be included due to company privacy/security purposes. About more details information like CPU or chip, sorry we cannot provide these information. Thank you for understanding.
2022-11-14
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-14 21:43
Hi, Aerial Moments. Thank you for the reply. We apologize but as mentioned above,  internal parts might not be included due to company privacy/security purposes. About more details information like CPU or chip, sorry we cannot provide these information. Thank you for understanding.

If RC has the same performance as Smart Controller is not worth it. That's why I am looking in to it. I have the Smart Controller and I want to upgrade it.
2022-11-14
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27904331 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-13 08:23

... or Renault and Dacia...?   
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aerial Moments Posted at 11-14 22:31
If RC has the same performance as Smart Controller is not worth it. That's why I am looking in to it. I have the Smart Controller and I want to upgrade it.

Hi, Aerial Moments. We understand and we really apologize as we cannot provide those kind of information. Here's what I can only add about these Remote Controllers:
DJI RC was rolled out to reduce consumer costs on the basis of DJI RC-N1’s control with mobile phones. With DJI RC, users can fly their aircraft immediately after powering on, without connecting it to a mobile device and debugging it. In addition, the product design is more simplified in terms of systems, ports, and buttons, but without compromising its control experience.

On this basis, the DJI Smart Controller and DJI RC Pro also allow users to view, manage, and share photos and videos and support live streaming and personalized functions such as the installation of third-party apps. The functional ports are richer. Hence, compared with DJI Air 2S Combo (DJI Smart Controller) and Mavic 3 Combo (DJI RC Pro), the price gap between the DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC-N1) and the DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) is relatively small.

Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2022-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules