Template Editing
1068 4 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bgrigsby53
lvl.1

United States

Hi there--I really like the ready to use templates in the DJI App editor, but is there any way I can edit the templates other than just going straight to the pro editing?  I like the ready made templtes, just want to change the text.

Thanks,
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, bgrigsby53. Thank you for reaching out. We regret to inform you that editing the templates is not supported at the moment. I’ll make sure that we feed this back to the relevant department for attention. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-14
Use props
marion6366
New

United States

Has there been any updates to this?  I would also really like to use the templates, but if I can't edit the pre-made text they just don't make any sense. Very frusterating.
2023-7-19
Use props
Dee of Dfitfactor
New

United States

Agreed. Please update this feature soon and in the interim show us instructions on how to build those out ourselves.
4-6 12:32
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dee of Dfitfactor Posted at 4-6 12:32
Agreed. Please update this feature soon and in the interim show us instructions on how to build those out ourselves.

Hi there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
4-6 20:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules