Input lag
1932 4 2022-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_r93lognqFMl8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295174 ft
United States

Well ive noticed when flying my mini 3 pro that i have a noticable lag of about .5 second. Is there any type of adjustments in the controller i can make that helps if anyone has had this issue before?
2022-11-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The delay is in the return video feed, and is a normal factor with MPEG video transmission. Basically, you have to live with it.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the issues encountered.
To eliminate the lagging experience, please try the steps below:
1. Ensure that the firmware of the aircraft, RC, and the app is the latest. If not, please update or refresh it using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
2. Check whether the aircraft’s flight distance has exceeded the maximum transmission distance of the remote controller signal. For the DJI Mini 3 Pro: 12 km (FCC); 8 km (CE/SRR
C/MIC).
3. The signal between the aircraft and the remote controller is most reliable when the remote controller is positioned towards the aircraft. Make sure that it's positioned correctly on every flight.
4. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. You may go to the Image Transmission Settings to check real-time channel quality. If the interference is significant, it is recommended to change the flight environment.
5. If the device gets too hot, cool it down. When the temperature rises to a certain threshold value, it will automatically decelerate the data processing speed.
6. Check if the videos saved on the SD card are laggy as well.
Kindly keep us updated. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-14
Use props
djiuser_r93lognqFMl8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295174 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-14 23:07
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the issues encountered.
To eliminate the lagging experience, please try the steps below:
1. Ensure that the firmware of the aircraft, RC, and the app is the latest. If not, please update or refresh it using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).

Over the past few weeks, I've done some testing. Ive made sure the firmware is up to date. I fly it less then a kilometer from me never more and in open areas with little to no obstruction from the drone and the controller. My videos arent laggy either and i dont let the drone sit so that it gets hot. I still get the delay that i spoke of in the original post.
2022-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_r93lognqFMl8 Posted at 12-5 10:54
Over the past few weeks, I've done some testing. Ive made sure the firmware is up to date. I fly it less then a kilometer from me never more and in open areas with little to no obstruction from the drone and the controller. My videos arent laggy either and i dont let the drone sit so that it gets hot. I still get the delay that i spoke of in the original post.

Hi there. Thank you for the update, and we're sorry to read that the issue remains. To further verify your concern, will you be able to share a sample video wherein we can see the specific issue for further investigation? We would love to help you further to resolve this. Kindly respond at your most convenient time. Thank you, and keep safe.
2022-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules