1449 7 2022-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kereplaz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1846736 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Please bring back timed shooting for the tracking modes! Many of us need these, as hyperlapse mode does not cover all use cases. It is much more usable for small scale photogrammetry and given we have no SDK coming, at least give us that! There is no reason why timed shooting should not be available in tracking modes, they were working fine on Mavic 2 drones. I used to use it every flight.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there, Kereplaz. Thank you for reaching out. We completely understand the need for Timed Shooting. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to our developers for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-15
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

And this is the reason i want as well time pictures with POI.
I have this done with my Mavic 2 Pro and i own my Mavic 3 and i can not do anything with it to do this. I also i am able to doit with the Air 2S since has SDK and with dronelink i can do the same.
here an example of what I do with my M2P and i Cant with the mavic 3.  Even the Mavic Mini can do this.

2022-11-15
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 11-15 19:56
And this is the reason i want as well time pictures with POI.
I have this done with my Mavic 2 Pro and i own my Mavic 3 and i can not do anything with it to do this. I also i am able to doit with the Air 2S since has SDK and with dronelink i can do the same.
here an example of what I do with my M2P and i Cant with the mavic 3.  Even the Mavic Mini can do this.

Great example of why timed shooting is need on the Mavic 3.  
2022-11-16
Use props
Kereplaz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lithuania

DJI Tony Posted at 2022-11-15 19:31
Hi there, Kereplaz. Thank you for reaching out. We completely understand the need for Timed Shooting. Rest assured that this will be forwarded to our developers for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com). Thank you for your continued support.

Almost 2 months have passed since your reply, are there any updates on bringing back timed shooting for tracking modes?
2023-1-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Kereplaz Posted at 1-17 16:02
Almost 2 months have passed since your reply, are there any updates on bringing back timed shooting for tracking modes?

Hi, Kereplaz. Thanks for checking in. We have not received any updates regarding the feature request as of posting. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Before a request is implemented, our engineers will have to consider many aspects, and the process would require time. All official updates will be posted in DJI's official website (www.dji.com) so please stay tuned. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-1-17
Use props
Kereplaz
lvl.2
  • >>>
Lithuania

Checking in again. Can we expect the miniscule fix of returning timed shooting for tacking modes any time soon? Such a small thing should not take that much time to bring back to the Fly app.
2023-3-1
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree, times photos to a POI mission would be great
2023-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now