DJI RC plus file transfer
2090 2 2022-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4ba944c1
lvl.1
United States

Help! I have had the inspire, mavic 2, mavic 3 pro cine and now the M30T. I can transfer files with my rc pro cine but the rc plus I can not figure out how to for the life of me. I tried putting the micro sS card into a computer. Non readable. Bluetooth won’t transfer. Any ideas?
2022-11-15
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5183799 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been asking that question for over a week now, and I have finally received an answer.

2023-5-13
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5183799 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is the answer from DJI.

1. The M30T aircraft doesn’t have internal storage. The maximum storage is the external storage and is a 128GB SD Card.  The photos and videos captured and recorded will be stored in the DCIM file folder of the microSD card in the aircraft.

2. When you connect the RC Plus Controller to the aircraft and review the photos and video in the Album in the Pilot 2 APP, when the images and videos are selected, they can then be downloaded to the controller when the images are selected.

3. The App doesn’t support the ability change the storage path in the remote controller. The images and videos are store to the internal 64GB of the controller. Then you can copy the images and videos to the external micoSD card or a thumb drive.

DJI recommends connecting the aircraft to the computer to view the original photos and videos. You can view the cached pictures and videos in your remote controller.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules