DJI FPV Controller and MAC OS Venture (13.0.1)
2023 4 2022-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NicolasH31
lvl.1

France

Hello

I bought a DJI FPV recently.
Before using this FPV drone online, i want to practice on Liftoff.

I'm trying to connect the DJI Controller on my Mac, (Venture 13.0.1) but the MacBook Pro don't recognize it
I launch Liftoff and i have the same problem.

It doesn't appeat anywhere.
I tried two other USB-C cable with the same result. The power on the controler is on. I restart the Laptop, with the controller still connected on the USB-C port, and tried again with the same result : no controller showing up

Is anyone facing the same problem ?
2022-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the firmware version of the DJI FPV Controller? Also, please test it on a Window PC.
2022-11-16
Use props
NicolasH31
lvl.1

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-16 20:20
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check the firmware version of the DJI FPV Controller? Also, please test it on a Window PC.

Hello Wanda
Thx for your answer
So, I checked and I was on the last firmware V02.00.0200

I tried on a Window PC, USB-C to USB-A and it worked (detected by Windows)
So I used one adaptor USB-C to USB-A, (as the MacBook Pro 14” have only USB-C port) , with a cable USB-C (controller) to USB-A (laptop) and it worked…..

If I removed the adaptor and used USB-C cable (both side) the MacBook Pro doesn’t detect thenDJI contrôler.

So all good for me now
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NicolasH31 Posted at 11-17 12:04
Hello Wanda
Thx for your answer
So, I checked and I was on the last firmware V02.00.0200

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-11-19
Use props
Franzdampf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7022441 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

Hi,

I have the same issue, M1 MacBook running Ventura. It won't recognize my controller, i can't use the simulators anymore.

I got it working under Monterey, but i recently had to re-install everything and upgraded to Ventura.

The USB driver installation fails with:
/usr/bin/kmutil install --volume-root /Library/Extensions/HoRNDIS.kext --check-rebuild
Unknown option '--check-rebuild'

The controller actually charges, but doesn't show up in either System Report or in the assistant. I tried a few bunch of cables, one of them (USB-C to A) has worked before.

Anything else I could try?

Thanks

2023-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules