Mini 3 Pro won't fly after firmware update.
3685 14 2022-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hun Solo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 637690 ft
United States

I have this issue for the past 12 days. Going around and around with email suport team, in which they can not solve.

Problem: DJI mini 3 pro will not take off after firmware update in which the screen shows, "cleared to fly". It flew great before. I have a mini 2 that flys great after the firmware update.
The ticket No.for this issue is;  #4654516. There you will see how  incompetent your support Team is. Prove me wrong. Help me with this issue. You may PM if would like. Thx, and as you people say, "I hope yo hear from you soon."

2022-11-17
Use props
nish_maha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139298 ft
Canada

do you have any error code ?
2022-11-17
Use props
nish_maha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139298 ft
Canada

I have the same issue, after unpacking i set up everything downloaded and updated all latest firmwares,

it shows warning code 180059, but does not fly.
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and update it to the most latest version and check if the issue persists? You may also connect your Aircraft after the RC and refresh the firmware of the aircraft. After that, please link them and check if the issue persists. If yes, kindly provide us the screenshot of the error message on the DJI Fly app for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

nish_maha Posted at 11-17 19:40
I have the same issue, after unpacking i set up everything downloaded and updated all latest firmwares,

it shows warning code 180059, but does not fly.

Nope, no error message. Clear to fly ! But no Flyie.
2022-11-18
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-18 02:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and update it to the most latest version and check if the issue persists? You may also connect your Aircraft after the RC and refresh the firmware of the aircraft. After that, please link them and check if the issue persists. If yes, kindly provide us the screenshot of the error message on the DJI Fly app for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Refreshed firmware.. linked controller and mini 3 pro.. Same thing, no flyie.. no error messages..I don't know if this anything but, the leds are flashing red when it said takeoff permitted..
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Y8okH6Rm8t659Hp1rGoBVxigerxeyUQ?usp=sharing
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hun Solo Posted at 11-18 11:45
Refreshed firmware.. linked controller and mini 3 pro.. Same thing, no flyie.. no error messages..I don't know if this anything but, the leds are flashing red when it said takeoff permitted..
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Y8okH6Rm8t659Hp1rGoBVxigerxeyUQ?usp=sharing

Thank you for your prompt response. Can you please configure the link that you have sent and set it as public so we can check? In addition, are you flying in a restricted zone? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-19
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

yes, it in a restricted zone but, I got cleared to fly but still will not fly .

Zone Unlocking        
My email address
1581F4XFC2278007AGH0        2022.11.14-2022.11.16        Authorization Zones: faa__2_9216_0        
Accepted

I think link will do: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10Y8okH6Rm8t659Hp1rGoBVxigerxeyUQ?usp=sharing
2022-11-19
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 01:51
Thank you for your prompt response. Can you please configure the link that you have sent and set it as public so we can check? In addition, are you flying in a restricted zone? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

8#

Zone Unlocking        
My email address
1581F4XFC2278007AGH0        2022.11.14-2022.11.16        Authorization Zones: faa__2_9216_0        
Accepted

I think link will do: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... erxeyUQ?usp=sharing
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hun Solo Posted at 11-27 16:24
8#

Thank you for keeping us posted. We strongly recommend coordinating this by contacting our team directly at flysafe@dji.com to ensure that you properly unlocked the said location. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-1
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-1 02:09
Thank you for keeping us posted. We strongly recommend coordinating this by contacting our team directly at  to ensure that you properly unlocked the said location. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I didn't know that there was an improper way to unlock a zone....
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hun Solo Posted at 12-1 23:10
I didn't know that there was an improper way to unlock a zone....

Hi there, we are sorry for the difficulties you experienced. We noticed that the drone is now on its way to our service center, we will check it out when it arrives, hope you receive the drone back soon. Any further assistance is needed during the service, please let me know, I will try my best to help.
2022-12-6
Use props
Mark OaposHara
New

United States

I sent me Mini 3 pro in for repairs and they sent me back one that is probably a refurbished one, although it looks new. I was very impressed with the service, but unfortunately I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have contacted DJI support and they were of no help even after being on the phone for an hour with them. I can connect to the drone, I can see and move the camera, I am not in a regulated zone. I have updated the software on the drone, the controller, but it still won't take off. The only error message I get is when I try to take off it says "aircraft not in flight. vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled" with an error code of 180059.

They were supposed to call me back, but no return phone call.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mark OaposHara Posted at 9-7 11:37
I sent me Mini 3 pro in for repairs and they sent me back one that is probably a refurbished one, although it looks new. I was very impressed with the service, but unfortunately I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have contacted DJI support and they were of no help even after being on the phone for an hour with them. I can connect to the drone, I can see and move the camera, I am not in a regulated zone. I have updated the software on the drone, the controller, but it still won't take off. The only error message I get is when I try to take off it says "aircraft not in flight. vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled" with an error code of 180059.

Hello there. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. Can you show us the video of the operation? Thank you for being patient.
2023-9-8
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
United States

Mark OaposHara Posted at 9-7 11:37
I sent me Mini 3 pro in for repairs and they sent me back one that is probably a refurbished one, although it looks new. I was very impressed with the service, but unfortunately I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have contacted DJI support and they were of no help even after being on the phone for an hour with them. I can connect to the drone, I can see and move the camera, I am not in a regulated zone. I have updated the software on the drone, the controller, but it still won't take off. The only error message I get is when I try to take off it says "aircraft not in flight. vision systems and obstacle avoidance disabled" with an error code of 180059.

Hey, DJI support has hit dirt and starting to dig.....
after 3 months on the phone and on this form, I finally posted a video on what it was doing and within 24 hours some one came back with a solution. They notice that I had not up dated the firm ware on the controller on the video. Soon as I up dated the firmware, it flew.
DJI support has alot to be considered . In short they suck...
Try to post video on what it is doing, and cross your fingers ...
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules