recent air 2s update
926 8 2022-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 277037 ft
United States

Just updated my air 2s  and now it won't fly What the hell is going on with the dji updates
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. May I know if there is an error message on the DJI Fly app? Could you please provide a screenshot of the message for better assistance?
2022-11-17
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 18:06
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. May I know if there is an error message on the DJI Fly app? Could you please provide a screenshot of the message for better assistance?

I wish I could but don't know how  upper left corner says unable to take off touched there message no sensors and gps
2022-11-17
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

Walt Air 2s Posted at 11-17 18:21
I wish I could but don't know how  upper left corner says unable to take off touched there message no sensors and gps

worked just fine before update
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Walt Air 2s Posted at 11-17 18:21

May I know if the drone is in beginner mode? Please try to power on the drone outdoors in a daylight environment and check again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.
2022-11-17
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 20:30
May I know if the drone is in beginner mode? Please try to power on the drone outdoors in a daylight environment and check again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.

The warning in upper left hand corner says unable to take off (code 30064) This has never happened before the update.
2022-11-18
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 20:30
May I know if the drone is in beginner mode? Please try to power on the drone outdoors in a daylight environment and check again. Please keep us updated if the issue persists, thank you.

Updated dji fly app. everything back to normal, thanks for your time
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Walt Air 2s Posted at 11-18 23:21
Updated dji fly app. everything back to normal, thanks for your time

Hi, thank you for the prompt response and update. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused you, however, we're glad that the problem has been rectified via the app update. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-19
Use props
Walt Air 2s
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-19 07:12
Hi, thank you for the prompt response and update. We're sorry for the trouble that it may have caused you, however, we're glad that the problem has been rectified via the app update. Should you have any DJI-related concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support.

Thank to youtube and your concerns.
2022-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules