Connected device not bound to aircraft unable to start aircraft
7172 7 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5qxLVNYViL04
lvl.1

Vietnam

Please help me fix it. I bought this old device. Mavic Mini SE
The message pops up, don't make me buy wings.
What needs to be done to overcome it.
"Connected device not bound to aircraft unable to start aircraft. Connect to the connected device: Remote controller (SN: XXXXX ***** XXXXX) to continue or perform perform following steps."

v1315684997246492_n.jpg
v1315684997246492_n.jpg
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please try to go to DJI Fly app device management and bind your remote controller. Please make sure that you need to unbind the previous remote controller used on the said aircraft for you to bind your new remote controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-18
Use props
Baggsz
lvl.1
United States

What if you bought the drone from someone and it did not come with the bound controller?
I'm getting this same warning and it now says I have 3 more times I can fly!
What happens after that?
I need help please! Thanks!
2023-4-4
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The previous owner needs to log in to, or access, their app, whilst it is connected to the internet, and undo the binding of the old controller to the drone. They might as well, or perhaps must, undo the binding of the drone to their account at the same time. Alternatively they could give you their login details and let you do it.
The equipment does not need to be near the app to undo the binding/s. If this is not done then I think the drone will be grounded or, and probably less likely, you will have to use another controller for the next 5 flights etc. etc. ad infinitum,

2023-4-4
Use props
Gimbal Golf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3491470 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have taken deliver of a used DJI Avata. The seller unbound the device from his account. I was able to pair it to my RC2 and fly the AVata but I still get the message in my goggles. I wonder if I can add the device to my account so the problem goes away?
2023-6-27
Use props
ناجي بن ناجي
New

Yemen

ماهذه المشكله ارجو ان هناك حل
2023-11-3
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

ناجي بن ناجي Posted at 11-3 11:16
ماهذه المشكله ارجو ان هناك حل

"What's the problem? I hope there's a solution."

See post #2:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 578&pid=2907954
2023-11-3
Use props
ناجي بن ناجي
New

Yemen

The Saint Posted at 11-3 11:56
"What's the problem? I hope there's a solution."

See post #2:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=279578&pid=2907954
الزوم يصل الى ٧ ولم تعد تعمل الكيمراا
2023-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules