Waterproof DJI Drone
1950 5 2022-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_drp8PBDjvuD0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9495 ft
United States

Hello everyone I am writing to inform DJI about the need to create a waterproof drone in this market. I know that there are so many of us out there that would love to see DJI bring this product to market. I myself work on a boat and it would be a huge game changer if DJI made a fully waterproof drone that can float and takeoff on water. I know there are many industries a drone like this would benefit and I think DJI could sell a lot of these. I am so excited to see were DJI could take this product. I know that if they released a consumer or pro level drone like this I would be one of the first to buy it.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, AND REPOST THIS TOPIC.
WE NEED DJI TO MAKE A WATERPROOF FLOATING DRONE!
#djifloatingwaterproofdrone2023
2022-11-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We do appreciate you sharing your recommendations regarding possible upcoming DJI products in the future. Rest assured that our corresponding team will be aware of your ideas with DJI drones. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I live on a boat and would love to see a waterproof drone.  You'd have to fight me to be the first to buy.  

I think the challenge to develop would be how to keep the electronics inside cool if they are in a sealed fuselage.  Not saying it can't or will not be done but it is a huge challenge to develop a waterproof drone.  If anybody can I'm betting it would be DJI.  
2022-11-19
Use props
djiuser_drp8PBDjvuD0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9495 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-19 07:28
I live on a boat and would love to see a waterproof drone.  You'd have to fight me to be the first to buy.  

I think the challenge to develop would be how to keep the electronics inside cool if they are in a sealed fuselage.  Not saying it can't or will not be done but it is a huge challenge to develop a waterproof drone.  If anybody can I'm betting it would be DJI.

Well Splash drone has already done it.
2022-12-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_drp8PBDjvuD0 Posted at 12-9 16:06
Well Splash drone has already done it.

Thanks for the heads up.    The SplashDrone 4 looks very interesting.  
2022-12-10
Use props
Esoteric
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8727 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya, I hope they bring soon
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules