What is the DJI GO app?
998 6 2015-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

What is it exactly and where do you download it? What does it do? Is it a 3rd party app?
2015-8-13
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

It is the new version of DJI Pilot. Get it from the DJI download page or from the app store.
2015-8-13
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

got it, thanks!
2015-8-13
Use props
Gabe R
lvl.4

United States

I'm sorry but oh please please use the search function or browse the actual website,you'll end up learning more then you intended about your phantom and not fill these forums with countless duplicate threads.    Sorry I don't mean any offense by that. I spent sadly weeks staying up late reading the forums,watching YouTube videos, browsing the dji website,reading reviews on Amazon. I'm glad I went with DJI
2015-8-14
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Gabe R Posted at 2015-8-14 19:41
I'm sorry but oh please please use the search function or browse the actual website,you'll end up le ...

Welcome to 2015 - where are the jet cars?

Reading the directions - that was phased out some time back.
Research the subject before screaming for help - that was phased out before reading the directions.
Complaining about the above items - phased in with the New Millenials

The New Millenials is the "newspeak" (see Orwell, George) for the "me" generation.
2015-8-14
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

If there was a way to delete thread I would do it after i got the answer whether is was previously posted or not. Have the fixed the forum so you can delete threads now without having to email tech and have them do it?
2015-8-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

There's an even newer version of thee Go App, just released today...

Available for download and update...

I sure Hope it's still stable flying for me... Fingers crisscrossed ;-)

RedHotPoker
2015-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules