931 5 2022-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
645peter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53832 ft
Austria

Hello to eberybody,
I am brand new in the forum, not a newcomer in flying drones or planes or helicopters, however having the first drone from DJI since a few days.
Installing the transmitter as well as the drone itself I face quite some problems:
- I cannot zoom, that means I do not have the symbol for zooming on the screen and consequently cannot use it
- I also cannot program individually the buttons C1 and C2  or the steeing wheels. I want to put on the right steering wheel @zoom in/out, however
  the setting does not work.
- I can change only manually on the screen the exposure and if I touch the yellow square I get the message "automatic exposure blocked" but I cannot find
  any program point to set the exposure in automatic mode.

Hopefully there is someone who can guide me out of my problems.
Thank you in advance and kind regards
Peter

2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 645peter. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask how did you program the buttons? For the zooming and exposure concerns, kindly provide us with a video of the operation to further assess the situation. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-23
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Hi DJI Gamora, last night I solved the zoom problem. There is no zoom possibility if you put your camera to 4K and more than 30fps. If you adjust lower you can zoom up to 2x. From 2,7K you can zoom in all frequencies up to 3x.
What info I still need is how and where can I adjust exposure in automatic mode??
Thanks for your help and kind regards
Peter
2022-11-23
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

645peter Posted at 11-23 03:20
Hi DJI Gamora, last night I solved the zoom problem. There is no zoom possibility if you put your camera to 4K and more than 30fps. If you adjust lower you can zoom up to 2x. From 2,7K you can zoom in all frequencies up to 3x.
What info I still need is how and where can I adjust exposure in automatic mode??
Thanks for your help and kind regards

Press on the EV screen, or program buttons.
What questions are still pending?
2022-11-23
Use props
645peter
lvl.2
Austria

Everything clear at the moment. Thanks
2022-11-24
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

645peter Posted at 11-24 02:55
Everything clear at the moment. Thanks

Well, I would recommend to ready the manual. That would clarify some questions :-)
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules