811 3 2022-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
noshky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26791 ft
Germany

I don't know what to do here.

I have the DJI Care Refresh for my DJI Mini 2, and now (within 1 year), I have a broken drone.

As service options, I only see the normal repair case, with no word about cost and procedure, just with the instruction to send back the drone to Hungary (I am in Germany). However, the service portal suggests to use the DJI Care Express, at which I'm paying €49, which is the deal with DJI Care Refresh. But also they want to hold back another €235 with conditions, which are absolutely subjective and unclear whether or not I fulfill them.

They say like (I have to translate to English): DJI Care Express is not valid for flyaway, waranty repair, "evaluation of damage liability" (???), damaga liability, as well as return and replacement.
If I don't send my original product within 14 days or if the original product doesn't fulfill the above conditions, DJI will authorize the €235.

They must be kidding me? How do I know whether or not my damage fulfills those vaguely and badly translated conditions, such as "evaluation of damage liability"? (that is really as they've translated into German, I'm translating it into English here). Or any other conditions. Is it just up to DJI to decide whether or not they want to keep my €235? Well I'd have to be surprised if they didn't want to keep it then, right?

Or putting my question the other way:
What happened to the DJI Care Refresh promise: When my drone breaks, I get a replacement for 49€? Where is the button?

2022-11-22
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

For those of us that have used it many times, and with a variety of drones, I would say that it is anything but a scam.   

Go through the process, get your replacement.  You will be happy again.
2022-11-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Look under Service Request and Inquiry in the Support section at the bottom of the page.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. The service terms is for DJI Care Express Premium. The conditions mentioned is stipulated in the terms of service for DJI Care Express. If you are worried about this service, you may choose the DJI Care Express Basic version.

1669166322480.jpg
2022-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules