My order is not delivered for over a month, I want refund now!!!
13394 10 2022-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans01226caa
New

Australia

My order number: 0612187567091 still haven't been delivered, it has been a month.

I already started a after sales request: 0612187567091-A0

But it has been so many days with no reply

Terrible Terrible experience!
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, we notice that our team has helped refund your order and sent you an email update. May I ask if you received the refund?
2022-11-28
Use props
fans01226caa
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-28 01:31
Hi there, we notice that our team has helped refund your order and sent you an email update. May I ask if you received the refund?

Yes, I have received the refund, please kindly delete this post as you wish.

use a better shipping service next time.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans01226caa Posted at 11-28 13:56
Yes, I have received the refund, please kindly delete this post as you wish.

use a better shipping service next time.

Thanks for the confirmation. We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2022-11-28
Use props
fans1097907f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207264 ft
United States

Same here. Worst tech support experience EVER! Starting with the contracted answering service when calling so called tech support.
2022-12-4
Use props
fans1097907f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207264 ft
United States

Same here. Worst tech support experience EVER! Starting with the contracted answering service when calling so called tech support.
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans1097907f Posted at 12-4 15:34

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know if the issue is with your order in DJI Store? If yes, could you please tell me your order number?
As I have checked the order numbers that belong to your forum email address, there is no order waiting to be shipped or during shipment. And the latest order 001****212 was a failed order.
Please tell me more details, I am here to help.
2022-12-4
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6668671 ft
Australia

I normally fly Mavics, but 2 weeks ago purchased the Avata. Today, I was flying at about 5.5 metres height, and slowly, on my way back to the takeoff point, roughly 49% battery, no prior high speed maneuvers. It was just a quick fun, no frills flight before dinner.

Suddenly, the drone just fell out of the air onto some very soft, tall, grass. I tried using turtle mode to right it, but it did not work.

On finding the drone using the esc beep, I noticed that the drone it was still transmitting video, but that the battery connector was partially out. However, some power was still getting to the drone, but it would not respond to any commands, not even pressing the controls on my fpv goggles V2 to bring up the menus worked.

No damage but a prop was completely missing, although the screws holding it in place were still there, fully seated and tight. It looks like the prop may have sheared in half at the base, whether in the sky or on impact. I saw no sign of bird collision and no "jolt" which would be associated with one. I could not find any part of the prop.

I have reviewed the drone sd card video, and there is nothing obvious to indicate what caused the failure.

I have a dat file, how can I load it up to be checked?
I am interested to know if it was a partial power failure which caused the crash and the prop came off on impact, or was there a sudden motor surge (prop loss?, bird or other strike) which caused the impact and the battery partially popped out. Thanks

Link to crash video. The crash happens in the last few seconds.

2022-12-7
Use props
psteel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6668671 ft
Australia

Here is a link to the crash dat file on onedrive

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArT_hU1BoZ_Aj6IJYKgv1A9T_GhZaA?e=IVs26x

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

psteel Posted at 12-7 20:35
I normally fly Mavics, but 2 weeks ago purchased the Avata. Today, I was flying at about 5.5 metres height, and slowly, on my way back to the takeoff point, roughly 49% battery, no prior high speed maneuvers. It was just a quick fun, no frills flight before dinner.

Suddenly, the drone just fell out of the air onto some very soft, tall, grass. I tried using turtle mode to right it, but it did not work.

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the accident. In your case, we may suggest that you send the drone back to DJI for further diagnosis and a comprehensive check for the Avata so we can gurantee the long term performance of the drone. We will also be able to apply for data anaylsis for the accident and find out the cause.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case. Thank you.
2022-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules